Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Car Trailer Project

Featured Replies

  • Replies 201
  • Views 113.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

I put a few hours in after work finished off the back tailgate, fabricated a hinged number plate holder

post-3388-1231325045_thumb.jpg

post-3388-1231325121_thumb.jpg

when does your 'christmas break' finish?

 

or have you gone into overtime to finish this project?

 

top work.

 

cheers, scott

i'm no expert but i would say that they wouldn't

a good quality 2pack will be shiney enough.

and car are genreally painted like this

2pack primer acrylic colour then 2 pack clear!

i don reckon mayn cars from factory woulda had a straight 2 pack spray job

  • Author
when does your 'christmas break' finish?

 

or have you gone into overtime to finish this project?

 

top work.

 

cheers, scott

 

yes I'm into overtime just need to fabricate ramps and wire up now so i should have it finished over the weekend.

post-3388-1231325813_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Tonight I got another coat on the walls floor and painted the tailgate.

post-3388-1231404260_thumb.jpg

post-3388-1231404341_thumb.jpg

In the photos the paint looks really good! Be interesting what it would look like in real life though if your not happy with the paint.

 

Lookin Good!

Noice.

 

I heartily endorse this service or product.

 

I'm reco'ing mine ATM, and I'm pretty sure it won't turn out that good.

 

Are you going to apply to get it it's own postcode? It's big enough.... :P

gaurds look good, welds look good, even from a distance, glad to see it wasnt fully welded, was done right :P

Why is it that you shouldn't weld it fully? It looks "holy" with all of them uneven gaps!

 

Love the colour by the way! Looks hot. But it definitely needs some hot-pink flames. :P

.... and a RollaClub sticker. :wink:

Well, the theory I use is that if a weld starts to crack, it wil crack the length of one weld, ie a couple of inches, as opposed to along the whole length as would be the case if the weld ran full length. You do the same with a car.

  • Author

thanks for the comments everyone. i am running into overtime but hope to have this project completed this weekend.

Well, the theory I use is that if a weld starts to crack, it wil crack the length of one weld, ie a couple of inches, as opposed to along the whole length as would be the case if the weld ran full length. You do the same with a car.

I see! Very valuable information right there :P

You sir, are an inspiration! Very nice fabrication skills.

  • Author
You sir, are an inspiration! Very nice fabrication skills.

 

Thanks for the comments, hopefully I can add a Rolla project thread soon for all to enjoy too thinking of a steached KE limo, just have to finish my current car project first.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.