Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Car Trailer Project

Featured Replies

Falcon Phantom purple. is HOT

  • Replies 201
  • Views 113.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
Purple. The colour of sexual frustration :y: lOl

 

Well that could be true, I think it more like this red Velvet cake.

post-3388-1230986444_thumb.png

  • Author

day 8

 

side braces, tie down braces clean prep and paint. I only painted so it doesn't rust will need a few more coats later.

 

i still need to fabricate 2 ramps and fit braces to tailgate. then wire up

post-3388-1231055474_thumb.jpg

post-3388-1231055551_thumb.jpg

  • Author
So you figured out the wheel issue then?

I will email the spring ,axle manufacturer a few pictures and let them suggest a remedy.

What sort of paint did you use? looks very shiny.. 2pac?

  • Author
What sort of paint did you use? looks very shiny.. 2pac?

 

It is Glasurit 2 pac I bought this to paint a car with but I'm not impressed with the product its only just good enough for a trailer.

Edited by KE30_KE35_KE55

  • Author
looks great in the photos though :y:

 

I am not having much luck with this paint. it is rubbish IMO. even the plain steel tailgate has more gloss.

post-3388-1231062418_thumb.jpg

Edited by KE30_KE35_KE55

haha, well its better than the paint on my car :y: how much was the paint, is it meant to be stronger than acrylic?

  • Author
haha, well its better than the paint on my car :y: how much was the paint, is it meant to be stronger than acrylic?

 

it was $15 per litre.

Clear coat over the top if it isnt glossy enough :S

 

Though I don't get why you would pretty up a trailer that's going to get scratched from loading cars on and off it :y:

  • Author
Clear coat over the top if it isnt glossy enough :S

 

Though I don't get why you would pretty up a trailer that's going to get scratched from loading cars on and off it :y:

Do they clear over plain colours with 2 pac from factory?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.