Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trds Rally Car

Featured Replies

Thats awesome for a rally car :dance: can't wait to see a vid of the car running

 

I'm going to be in my first event soon as a navi in a v8 holden ute :lolcry: will be fun i hope

 

Keep up the good work

 

 

 

See ya

 

Jimi

  • Replies 771
  • Views 717.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • There is NO pleasing some people!!!!!

  • Very tidy, under 800kg is awesome. What do you reakon is making the rear right side a touch heavier?

  • far out that is cool!   wanna hang onto those scales untill saturday? ive always wondered how heavy mine is.   mine is currently in full "comfortable" street trim. (ie grosely overweight...)

Posted Images

  • Author

Funny you say that Jimi, I'm doing my first event as a navie in a couple of weeks. as well.

Thought I'd give it a go after 20+ years of swinging spanners on them.

 

And of course it's in a Toyota, the group B celica that we are running in the 2wd series.

Should be fun.

 

Wish you all the best for your first rally.:wink:

Oh wow yeah thats good as that should fly :dance:

 

yeah thanks mate u to :happy:

 

 

See ya

 

Jimi

What class are you running? Aren't you supposed to be around the 880 mark? 810 is very impressive. As I work my car through it's diet, I may have to talk to you ;)

  • Author

He's running in the classic's at the WRC, under invitation, seated car 9.

 

We are both very happy that we have managed to lose that much weight from the car and it's still safe.

 

Pm me anytime if you have any questions.

I see. Isn't there still a minimum weight for the classics??

 

I'm impressed too :)

 

Don't worry, if I have any questions, I'll be sure to shoot them through. At the moment I'm still working my way through the suspension to get the handling sorted out, but I've probably drawn as much as I can out of you guys about that topic :)

 

So, how different is the suspension on the new car from the old? ;)

Day 1, strong start and then right down the bottom of the field? What's happened? :)

  • Author

This is what happens when water enters your engine!!

happened on day one at one of the water crossing.

 

post-439-0-39445700-1315744037_thumb.jpg

Bloody heck your not having much in racing the car

it was probaly more the entry to it, there was a big rut across the road and i hadn't slowed the car down enough, she bonuced and landed in the water. If it didnt go bang there i still don't think we would have made the end of the stage as the oil catch can was full, seems to be pumping oil alot out of the breather. Went good on the sss until i spun it. Had alot of poeple coming up and asking about it.

 

Also think its got bent valves and the block is f@$ked, cranks probally bent as well

AHHHHHHH f@$k!

daym.

 

thats nasty.

 

were you running those air filters on the carbs like a few pages back? or were the carbs open?

 

i caught a bit of the rally yesterday on TV, looked nice and muddy down there. intereting to see mr leob crash out!

*crying*

I'm with you man!!!!

That does look like one nasty hydraulic though. Noooo!!

 

Stu.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.