Trds Rally Car

TRD ke70

Members dont see this ad

Funny you say that Jimi, I'm doing my first event as a navie in a couple of weeks. as well.

Thought I'd give it a go after 20+ years of swinging spanners on them.

And of course it's in a Toyota, the group B celica that we are running in the 2wd series.

Should be fun.

Wish you all the best for your first rally.:wink:

I see. Isn't there still a minimum weight for the classics??

I'm impressed too :)

Don't worry, if I have any questions, I'll be sure to shoot them through. At the moment I'm still working my way through the suspension to get the handling sorted out, but I've probably drawn as much as I can out of you guys about that topic :)

So, how different is the suspension on the new car from the old? ;)

it was probaly more the entry to it, there was a big rut across the road and i hadn't slowed the car down enough, she bonuced and landed in the water. If it didnt go bang there i still don't think we would have made the end of the stage as the oil catch can was full, seems to be pumping oil alot out of the breather. Went good on the sss until i spun it. Had alot of poeple coming up and asking about it.

Also think its got bent valves and the block is f@$ked, cranks probally bent as well