July 2, 201313 yr comment_660629 I think I've posted this before. It came into the motorbike shop at the end of the laneway at work, around 4-5 years ago. Edited July 2, 201313 yr by kickn5k Report
July 2, 201313 yr comment_660630 Well the mad scientists have been at it again. From what I've seen(not running) it's alot more refined from the previous video. Report
July 6, 201313 yr comment_660984 ^Fixed. Somebody make me a moderator already. Edited July 6, 201313 yr by rian Report
July 10, 201313 yr comment_661345 Wow he would have gotten so pwned if he fell. What treadmill even goes that fast?? Report
July 15, 201313 yr comment_661784 The Lebs being serious about car skills.. a closed track instead of the motorway traffic. Looks better than most European hillclimbs I've seen, he's got some great car control. Report
July 19, 201313 yr comment_662213 this has to be my next project..! http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/honda-fire-spitting-lawnmower-speeds-130-mph-145902373.html 130MPH RIDE ON MOWER!!! Report
August 1, 201313 yr comment_663478 this has the potential to be great..! sorta like The Man Show Boy meets Johnny Knoxville Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now