People + Faces + Cars

Teddy

Nick name: Marty K

Current rolla's:

Yellow 1978 KE30 soon to be SR20T. Project well under way. 3/4's of the panel work completed and primed.

And a white 1978 KE30 corolla. Will be the next project, but undecided on what to do. Possible sleeper.

Nice pair of 30's you have there marty they look identical just photo shoped different colours. cool twins you must be a happy father. :drgrim: can't wait to see the sr in there. Hey are you comin to this cruze on march 9th to the Entrance.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screen name: Toy-Yoda

Nickname: Yoda - Everyone just calls me Yoda........

Actual name: Ben

Ride(s): <---- 1985 KE70 Rolla, full strip, manifold only, filter over carby intake, "the Bomb" (see L337 parking in Random Photo Thread)

1984 Hilux, metallic blue, 32" Mongrels, dent in rear........ Falcon + rear nudge bar = written off falcon, lol. "the Dirty Bitch"

1993 AE92 Hatchback, Daily thrasher, stock as a rock except for sports clutch. "the Hatch"

1992 Hilux LN106R DX Dual Cab, Project off-roader, and comfortable long distance cruiser. "Tonka"

1979 KE?? Wagon, newest addition to the stables, Project race/drift/street car, much to do, awaiting funding. "Wagolla"

Edited by Toy-Yoda

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Johno - Screen name

John - Real Name

Olinda/dandenongs - Location

Brown 1986 AE82, 4AC.

15"mags, sumitumo tires, 7" DVD Touch screen, 2" sports exhaust with high flow cat, 8mm leads

Edited by Johno

hey

nick name: marksKE25.... i know dull, but i was in a hurry when i signed on...

Real name: mark, I'm happy with being called that, never been one for nick names,

the rides,

Daily: 2000 RAV4

the rally/other daily KE15 sprinter. just got it, however been in the family for a number of years, my late father help the previous owner build it 20 years ago,

and the project A KE25. to get a 2TG with work is going slow as money is being taken up with the new corolla and a new born baby....

love the site,i am on here almost daily however i don't post all that often as i tend to use the search option to find the answers to my question..

will try to be more active

the ke15

post-2969-1215434434_thumb.jpg

• 9 months later...