Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2 0 1 0

Calendar Format - Poll Closes July 31 40 members have voted

  1. 1. What format would you rather for the 2010 Calendar??

    • Regional (Members gather for scenic photoshoot for their dedicated month)
      45%
      15
    • Generation (Models separated by each generation to resemble a one page brochure)
      54%
      18

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

My votes go for RA28GT, Soulsearcher, Rollabus and 13 BT's with the bonnet open. :bash:

  • Replies 87
  • Views 107.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Okay, so far we have...

 

camerondownunder88 - KE15

RA28GT - KE20

13bt_KE20 - KE20

Coln72 - KE20

Raven - KE25

PHATKE20S - KE26 Pano

XXXXX - KE30 Two Door

Evan G - KE55 Sedan

Hiro Protagonist - KE55

Corolla_nut - KE55

Teddy - KE70

the Db king - KE70 Pano

BlindKidSeeks - KE70

LukeAE71 - AE71

Rollabus4age - AE82 Sedan

AE80Rollaguy - AE90 Hatch

MYSTIK - AE92 Liftback

Hiro Protagonist - AE101 Sedan

SoulSearcher - AE112 Liftback

 

I wont take any more cars as of the 31st. On the 1st we start voting.

Edited by JiP

Okay, so far we have...

 

RA28GT - KE20

13bt_KE20 - KE20

Coln72 - KE20

XXXXX - KE30 Two Door

Evan G - KE55 Sedan

Hiro Protagonist - KE55

Corolla_nut - KE55

Teddy - KE70

the Db king - KE70 Pano

BlindKidSeeks - KE70

LukeAE71 - AE71

Rollabus4age - AE82 Sedan

AE80Rollaguy - AE90 Hatch

MYSTIK - AE92 Liftback

Hiro Protagonist - AE101 Sedan

SoulSearcher - AE112 Liftback

 

I wont take any more cars as of the 31st. On the 1st we start voting.

ill def give my car a smick wash and a couple of good pics near some trucks/shipping containers

 

:y:

You will have to do with an old photo of my old KE20 as it has gone to Rolla heaven :y: It should be pulled off the list as it doesnt fit the selection criteria of being available to shoot. Maybe have a gone but not forgotten month.

You will have to do with an old photo of my old KE20 as it has gone to Rolla heaven :S It should be pulled off the list as it doesnt fit the selection criteria of being available to shoot. Maybe have a gone but not forgotten month.

 

I could also submit an old photo of the KE25 pre-strip down if you want to take that path Jon :y:

I wont take any more cars as of the 31st. On the 1st we start voting.

Is there room on the list for a KE26 Panno? All buffed & re-assembled..... I have a lot of photo opportunities close-by

Also a KE36 action-shot maybe........

  • Author

Added to the list guys. The photo's you are sending me are examples only. I expect proper photos at a proper scenic location. Each winning car will have its own month. So that means we will need lots of pics and angles including engine bay, interior etc.

  • Author

This is the f@$king 3rd time I’m writing this, my stupid browser keeps crashing. So I write it in word and transfer it to rollaclub as I have to with so many things!!! GRRRR I HATE VISTA

 

Anyway, I assumed AE101 as you wrote AE101/2. I’m not too clued on with the FWD’s.

 

As for the calendars, I’d like to start accepting payment now. The price will be the same as last year… $20.00

As for postage I’ll have to check prices haven’t gone up.

 

Now payment will need to be made to guarantee you a copy. I will not be stuck with tens of copies like last year.

 

thanks,

J

i would vote for my ke36 panelvan but she is of the road for a while :y:

still the 31st so get this up ya

014.jpg

boso.jpg

1-7.jpg

IMG_1632.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.