January 17, 201016 yr comment_406005 just put a new sway bar, springs and shockers in. will be finished on Monday, just in the nick of time. i'm psyched to go, to the point where i'm skipping out on my ice hockey game on Friday night to get up early. ill try to make the Todd rd servo meet up too. Report
January 17, 201016 yr comment_406031 you'll need to bring some binoculars because i'll be long gone haha That's for sure :y: . I gotta see how far behind me you are ..... :dance: hahaha damn the cressida and my lack of cash!Mr2 vs evo next year man! spewin you're not comin. would've liked to see the cressie or mr2 havin a play just put a new sway bar, springs and shockers in. will be finished on Monday, just in the nick of time. i'm psyched to go, to the point where i'm skipping out on my ice hockey game on Friday night to get up early. ill try to make the Todd rd servo meet up too. Good work on the suspension upgrades :y: . You'll need them. The corners on the GOR are epic!! While we're on the subject of the meet point, like I promised, the Shell servo at TODD Rd Meet Point will be departing at 7:15 AM (7:30 SHARP if we have to wait for anyone) so we can make it to Waurn Ponds for 8:15/8:30 to meet up with the rest of the crew. Let me know if this is cool or not and I'll work something out. PM me for my number so that you can let know if you're running late, etc. LB :yes: Report
January 19, 201016 yr comment_406778 I'm coming on the gor.. :D I'm driving a hyundi Getz :D Edited January 19, 201016 yr by Johno Report
January 19, 201016 yr comment_406789 I'm coming on the gor.. :DI'm driving a hyundi Getz :D Don't worry Johno you can still have plenty of fun in a getz! I had one as a courtesy car :D Report
January 20, 201016 yr comment_406968 Don't worry Johno you can still have plenty of fun in a getz! I had one as a courtesy car :D I'm not too sure.. its got a 16v twin cam in it but its not mine do I don't want to stuff anything up by trying to keep up, haha Edited January 20, 201016 yr by Johno Report
January 20, 201016 yr comment_407015 I'm not too sure.. its got a 16v twin cam in it but its not mine do I don't want to stuff anything up by trying to keep up, haha Are you going to bring a trailer as well to carry your army of camping gear.. lol Report
January 20, 201016 yr comment_407027 Teddy and I booked our flights lastnight :D Good work. Lookin forward to catching up Report
January 21, 201016 yr comment_407247 So far I've fitted a new radiator, fitted two new front tyres, swapped out the Ghey & N air filter for a stocko job and it seems to run a shitload better ;) So now I just need to get the GPS updated and throw in the co-ords and I'll be on my way, 3am Saturday morning. Report
January 21, 201016 yr Author comment_407251 Putting the wagon back together tonight... Thought I had better get it running again for the trip ;) mind you, it would still use as much juice as a corolla when it's not running ;) It's almost time crew, shirts are ready along with everything else... Appart from some MINOR details... Lol. Will be good! Just letting you all know we will be having a slightly longer stop at camperdown. Have to wait for the canadians :) JP Report
January 21, 201016 yr comment_407254 while the canadian's are the cause of the wait.....how long that wait'll be will be decided by how fast (slow) the Kujira is across the "smoothness" that is victorian country roads. Jap cruisers weren't built for Aussie highways ;) Report
January 21, 201016 yr comment_407263 while the canadian's are the cause of the wait.....how long that wait'll be will be decided by how fast (slow) the Kujira is across the "smoothness" that is victorian country roads. Jap cruisers weren't built for Aussie highways :) 2J will fix that. 2J's fix everything ;) Report
January 21, 201016 yr comment_407270 2J will fix that. 2J's fix everything ;) yet you're going with a pushrod for your commo???? Report
January 21, 201016 yr comment_407273 Bahahahah. Ya'll are a crackup eh ;) Us Canadians will be proudly joining you guys for this weekends festivities. What an awesome trip it will be, Again ! I'm going to be making a decent Movie out of this year's GOR trip; Hope ya'll are in the mood for some camera action ! ! Ahhh stylish traveling in the Luxobarge Crown. Oh how i have missed thow' Ok Mexicans, Chow for now ! Report
January 21, 201016 yr comment_407286 ;) hi We will be meeting you all in Camperdown with the "Canadians". Not sure who will win, but hopefully it's "Mexicans". Are we meeting @ the same place in Campertown as last year? Also what radio channel will we be using? can't wait for the weekend! The 3 of us are ready to Rock'N'Roll :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now