September 8, 200917 yr comment_372198 that is one sick looking ke10 and that turbo is huge man thats one sweet ride there Report
September 8, 200917 yr comment_372245 :worship: That is perhaps the craziest thing I have ever seen! Report
September 8, 200917 yr comment_372398 WOW look at all the haters...... I think its sweet! Def have one Report
September 8, 200917 yr comment_372399 ha! even if there where some they all would of ran off with their tail between their legs after seeing the size of that snail. Maybe we should move this to worklogs if there are some more pics Report
September 8, 200917 yr comment_372436 Wow! No, really. Wow! It takes a fair bit to impress me. Let's face it, how can you NOT be impressed by that?? Report
September 8, 200917 yr comment_372460 turbo spools at 8 grand and redlines at 9? probably spools a lot earlier than 8, besides even off boost this thing would boogie. Report
September 8, 200917 yr comment_372471 exactly, and I'm sure the rest of the drivetrain will be made suitable within time. The more tuff oldschool rolla's the better i say! Report
September 9, 200917 yr Author comment_372498 full boost is 4500 and revs to 7000, Edited September 14, 201016 yr by curly Report
September 9, 200917 yr comment_372504 I want vids, and I want them now. Ok maybe not RIGHT now, I'll need a minute to fetch the tissues and lube up. Report
September 13, 200917 yr comment_373598 Fullboost by 4500rpm????? I 'think' i seen a red ke10 on the track at powercruise, did this make it? Report
September 13, 200917 yr comment_373703 OMFG Has anyone got a large towel...LOL I am overly impressed...seriously Report
September 13, 200917 yr comment_373730 Where'd the turbo come from......a Kenworth? Mother of god. Report
September 13, 200917 yr Author comment_373736 on friday morning it broke the diff, Edited September 14, 201016 yr by curly Report
September 13, 200917 yr comment_373754 nice effort on the diff, sucks about the converter blowing hmm i wish i had the coin to do this to one of my cars Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now