September 20, 200917 yr comment_375367 Ok It is with a heavy heart that i show you what has happened to my KE10. :jamie: Was competing in a motorkhana today,first run after i tuned it again and had it all sorted out. And this is the end result,clipped a kirb in third gear and rolled it twice. So i am looking for another body. Few pics will put a vid up later MAtt Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375371 hey mate, sorry to hear about the car... i have a clean rolling shell for sale ill bump the thread so its easy to find! :jamie: Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375378 Geez are you ok? It looks like the drivers spot held up the best almost Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375385 Aww man sad to hear about your car. All the best in finding another shell. I hear PHATKE20S is selling a KE10 if that helps. Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375386 WOW hope your ok didn't expect to read that. Well if you look at it to from the front drivers side looks like a sprinter so ah mod it chop the roof rolla the panels straight got a KE10/15 hybred..LOL Ah hop you find a body cheap and 3rd gear in this car you would of been moving. Cheers Cameron Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375398 Tuff luck mate, Hope it works out well for you, I'm actually surprised that it has pretty minimal damage after rolling it twice. Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375405 Thats heartbreakin mate, at least your ok though. cheers darren Report
September 20, 200917 yr Author comment_375408 Thats heartbreakin mate, at least your ok though. cheers darren Yeah i was pretty upset about the car. Shed a few tears,ive had the car for over 22yrs and a lot of my soul is in that car. My necks gettin sorer by the hour but otherwise I'm ok. *** Thanks for all the kind words from all the other posters. MAtt Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375412 I hate seeing peoples pride and joys smashed, ive had it happen to myself so i know how it feels. I'm sure most are the same. Glad your ok and i hope you can source another shell and rebuild it bigger and better Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375414 I feel your pain. Been there, done that, except mine usually involve a tree in there somewhere as well. I though from the first photo: "You can save that shell....." then I kept looking. :) The positives of a re-shell are that you can do things better than you did on the first one. For you that would mean going from the berserk to the unbelieveable. ;) Chin up. From the drivers side view it almost looks like a sprinter. :jamie: I Edited September 20, 200917 yr by Redwarf Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375417 Sad but you get that. It had a good life. Is the engine and diff and all that still ok. If it make’s ya feel better, at least your not the only one: ke15 crash (classic Adelaide) Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375427 Shite :jamie: Thats real sad mate. So sorry to see those pics. Hope you are okay. Get that neck/back checked out. Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375443 I feel for you matt, Just over 2 months ago the same thing happened to my girl. Take a break if you have to. I havent had mine for as long as you but still hurts when i go look at it in the garage. Glad your ok, Did you have a cage in her? Adam Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375445 Sad but you get that. It had a good life. Is the engine and diff and all that still ok. If it make’s ya feel better, at least your not the only one: ke15 crash (classic Adelaide) HAHA love the arrow Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375447 Holy crap....Good to hear that you're OK Good luck with finding a new shell....at least there are a lot of hard to get parts that can be saved from this It seems like the tailights, bootlid, bonnet & even the doors may be usable...... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now