November 17, 200916 yr comment_391718 Mock Up of new front for T18. Would like your input. Looking for reto 80's ugly custom. colour will be Toyota White, Soft Grey acsents with light fleck overcoat. Report
November 17, 200916 yr comment_391720 Hmm a T18 Transam :blush: Would have to be an improvement... you couldn't make a T18 look worse :P Report
November 17, 200916 yr comment_391730 .....80's ugly custom..... Got that right!! Each to there own I suppose. Report
November 17, 200916 yr comment_391731 I say do it, and paint a giant decepticon badge on the bonnet, should look the goods then! :blush: Report
November 17, 200916 yr comment_391746 Bahahahaha!!! Ok, before my outburst of laughter is taken the wrong way, I own and love 4 T18s... I say GO FOR IT!!! it kinda reminds me of those wagons guys used to do in the 80s... that and a T18 interceptor. hahaha. I love it. Report
November 18, 200916 yr comment_392149 +1 for something unique, thats for sure. When does the cutting and welding start? Report
November 18, 200916 yr comment_392177 I'm just glad that it is a t18 that you own.......do as you wish! Report
November 18, 200916 yr comment_392185 Why not just buy an RA40/61. Most of the way there already. Sinfully ugly pieces of.... Report
November 19, 200916 yr comment_392432 I reckon you've done a killer job without photoshop. Do it. Paint it black. Get a blower and officially change your name to The Road Warrior. Report
November 20, 200916 yr comment_392451 at least you'll only wreck a T18 and not something that looks good Report
November 20, 200916 yr comment_392455 I reckon you've done a killer job without photoshop. Do it. Paint it black. Get a blower and officially change your name to The Road Warrior. ^^ This. Report
November 20, 200916 yr comment_392471 But it has to be an official name change. Like we want to see a scan of your license. And you have to include "The". Not just road warrior. that would suck. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now