Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The New Machine - Ra23 - *new Pictures*

Featured Replies

Not unless the car came factory with them.

 

I know some Celica's around the world came with fender mirrors, so you can use that as your defence :D

 

and man thats clean, so jealous

 

 

JDM toyotas, mazdas etc came with fender mirrors because they're allowed in Japan.

They're not legal in Aus, hence why Toyota, Mazda etc fitted there ADM cars with door mirrors. :)

  • Replies 128
  • Views 158.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hey guys through I would update this thread as Ive put some work back into my RA23 lately.   Been stripped right back and painted in original Toyota 352 Orange.   New front chin fitted.   Run

Posted Images

Thats one very clean celica. I was looking at celica's yesterday and they are getting pretty expensive now.. :D

You done real well with that, I'm keen to see how it turns out. :)

Nice car mate, I love the colour. can't wait to see what you do with it!

 

Cheers

 

Chris

Soon to be another work of art courtesy of Troy :D I'll be watching this project closely! Glad something this tidy fell into the hands of an enthusiast. It will be done justice by the current god of style :)

  • Author
It will be done justice by the current god of style :jamie:

 

Best quote ever.

 

I can't wait to get started with this machine. First it will be getting a big clean up! Then when funds permit some new parts.

Soon to be another work of art courtesy of Troy :D I'll be watching this project closely! Glad something this tidy fell into the hands of an enthusiast. It will be done justice by the current god of style :jamie:

 

 

Amen Brother! Brilliant car about to have some magic weaved.......go you good thing....do it for your country!

Great find ! What an awesome daily. :jamie:

Great find ! What an awesome daily. :jamie:

 

well to me a F**@in awsome find very nice iam a huge celica fan now as you may tell going be a great daily

Keeping my eye on this, early Celicas are cool

 

As for fender mirrors, I think its more the usual KE70 with ebay fender mirrors that look out of place that would attract defects. When Troy's KE20 got defected I don't believe anything was mentioned about the mirrors as they appeared factory (being factory fitted TE27 mirrors).

Just out of curiousity Troy... What the hell do you do for a job to afford all these damn nice cars?!?!

IMG_3064.jpg

 

did u buy this in smithfield if sohow much did u pay ? because i think the guy lives down the road from me

  • Author
Keeping my eye on this, early Celicas are cool

 

As for fender mirrors, I think its more the usual KE70 with ebay fender mirrors that look out of place that would attract defects. When Troy's KE20 got defected I don't believe anything was mentioned about the mirrors as they appeared factory (being factory fitted TE27 mirrors).

 

Celica's were my first cars so i love them and i know how good these things can look!

 

Your right on the fender mirror bit too, it shouldn't get picked on for them, my KE20 didn't.

 

Just out of curiousity Troy... What the hell do you do for a job to afford all these damn nice cars?!?!

 

Ohh i can't afford them, I'm in some debt at the moment and thats why I'm selling my mazda and will have my red vw for sale shortly. I'm a Exercise Practitioner (good personal trainer), i make ok money but its very up and down.

 

IMG_3064.jpg

 

did u buy this in smithfield if sohow much did u pay ? because i think the guy lives down the road from me

 

Sure did! Lets just say i could probably sell it for double what i paid...

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Been busy with my Celica lately, i have:

 

Painted wheels silver

Installed whitewalls (until i can afford some wheels)

Moved CD player into glovebox

New parcel shelf with some 6"s (just to give me some sound, i don't want to cut the perfect door trims!)

Painted grille and front end surrounds

General tidy up of interior and engine bay

 

I'm entering toyoshow next week so ill be tidying it up alot before then hopefully!

 

Heres the pictures:

 

IMG_3438.jpg

IMG_3448.jpg

IMG_3452.jpg

IMG_3454.jpg

IMG_3457.jpg

IMG_3461.jpg

Edited by RA28GT

Walls look killer! Yet another WIN for you this car. Well done.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.