Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Test And Tune.

Featured Replies

:P

 

Will they stop me racing with no over flow bottle and a rocker breather that dumps under car as mine is pre ADR??

 

If not gies me a week and a bit to cobble something together.

 

Cameron

  • Replies 99
  • Views 95.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P

 

Will they stop me racing with no over flow bottle and a rocker breather that dumps under car as mine is pre ADR??

 

If not gies me a week and a bit to cobble something together.

 

Cameron

 

didnt even look at mine.. just wrote on it and off i went

Count me in when it's going again

I don't think i'll give the barina a go down the strip but i have a video camera if anyone is interested in getting some footage. How much is it for a spectator?

spectating cost nothing if ya can bum a ride with an entrant and terry i'm jealous of your rimz, so i'll just smash ya down the strip so i don't have to look at them. i ordered a new coil and tyres today so i'll be ready next week.

i woudlnt mind giving the ke a drive down the strip, $40 isnt bad.

 

like matty sais its very laid back, plenty of people to talk to.

 

ive been out there once with my mate in his rx7, came home on a trailer with 2 snapped axels. he was the first car inline as well....good times.

Will they stop me racing with no over flow bottle and a rocker breather that dumps under car as mine is pre ADR??

 

If not gies me a week and a bit to cobble something together.

 

Cameron

 

for a test and tune they likely wont look, but if the car drips anything at all on the track you will not get to run that pass.

 

grab a coke bottles and some cable ties for the radiator, breather goes into chassis rail from memory, so unlikely to be a problem.

I'm in for sure!!! Sounds like it should be good, intersted to see what the ol 4a does down the strip

HA breather pipe into chassis...No just near gear box..LOL it doesnt drip.

 

I spray oil out front harmonic ballencer but :( if stopped.....so lets hope I don't drip. I have a slight issue there.

 

Coke bottle installed tomorrow :D

 

And jsut pointing out State of origin is on this wed night....Ill still be at the drags but..LOL

 

Cameron

  • Author

Yes well i want to set a date so that we can all go there together and not miss state of origin.

 

I dare say it will be better attended if I don't ask everyone to come on a state of origin night.

 

Therefore I propose we all go down and have a run on Wednesday the Second of June. It would be un-Queenslander of me to ask people to miss the origin.

Well here are my thoughts.

 

Origin starts at 8pm...Drags open at 5:30 I'm going there after work and going to race for 2 hours then jet home 1min away and party..LOL

 

Hard for people in far away places to do that but.

 

Also since it is origin night the drags will be QUIET.... I have a feeling not many will show and I'll get HEAPS of runs in.

 

So anyone still interested I will be there this Wed night still.

 

Cameron

Hay guys, I'm fairly new here

I'm keen on coming and making it 3x KE70 Panel Van hopefully, only problem it's my daily. its got the conversion and it's done 300km + on clock and I already have leaks from places and It's a little touchy,

Keen on spectating but would seem like I'm soft lol.

hey all, is this on tomorrow tonight?

Edited by Stixy

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.