Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should I? (opinion Needed)

Featured Replies

Well I'm considering doing this to my wheels for my celica:

 

Red-wheels.jpg

 

Reason being is although i love the silver it kinda looks like every other celica out there! I want to do something that will make the car my own and stand out from the others. The walls are very much myself and the red center is very much JDM spec (and their sportmax so who gives a shit haha)

 

Original Picture for comparison:

 

IMG_6205.jpg

 

Also please keep in mind this is a crappy photochop!

That is PORN!

 

I'd see how well it matches the colour of the car in the sun though just to be sure, but for me, that's damn sexy.

 

Ummm... side note... I asked my missus, and she says it looks ghey... :abuse:

  • Author
That is PORN!

 

I'd see how well it matches the colour of the car in the sun though just to be sure, but for me, that's damn sexy.

 

Ummm... side note... I asked my missus, and she says it looks ghey... :abuse:

 

Don't worry women don't count :P

 

Its not really supposed to match the colour of the car, i could actually do them the exact same colour but i think it would look a bit wank. Ive just always loved JDM style wheels with red centres.

 

Like my corolla with test fitted wheels:

 

IMG_8220.jpg

other people might think differently, but try photochop with a glossy white? not sure if it would suit the car colour, might just be me

That is HOT!

 

DOOO IT! :D

 

Its different and would certainly be a change from the norm. Perhaps even match something in the interior the same red? Red gear knob, subtle and cool :abuse:

 

..Then again, my mum just looked at it and preferred the original. So i suppose it's all up to you :P

Edited by ROLLA'BOY

I dunno man, I saw you driving this the other day (last wkend near Smithfield) and I must say it looks spigging awesome as it is, I would be reluctant to change it. IMO it already stands out fantastically and looks so desirable - it has an awesome presence. I reckon the red centres/walls would look porn on a white or dark coloured car, but may look out of place against the orange.

 

Love your work!

love it great combo.

 

Throw some white walls on the charcoal an chrome lip will look the shit...

Thus is my plans for the ke20.

match the bottom sill runner and then it is porn!

 

+1 for matched runner... Or even Mustang 350H style side stripes... That'd be sexy.

every one has an opinion. I like traditional stuff

 

Complementary colours: Colours on opposite sides of the colour wheel follow the lines. But that's just me :abuse:

post-9793-1275649882.jpg

i'd stick with the charcoal

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.