Teds Project Ke70 ~ The Blue Car

Teddy

Members dont see this ad
Very nice :( What's the yellow sticker under the hood say?

IMO exhaust spoils the look of the car though, I recon a less riceboy looking one would suit better...

From what i can remember the yellow sticker basically tells you not to touch anything in the engine bay that could be hot or spinning really fast cause it could hurt you.... rofl

And i agree with the exhaust....needs just a stainless steel 2" straight pipe out the back. :)

Exhaust is getting ripped out and replaced with a stainless system. Whats on there now was for the sole purpose of removing exhaust gas from the motor, and putting it behind us; thus not killing us. Mind you, as for noise.. What did you say again? *shakes head*

Yellow sticker... haha, i might take a close up oneday. Thats a treat to those of you who decide to see the car in real life, and squint to read it :(

Steering wheel - coming off the white car. I have a (rare?) Saas wheel to go on.

W00t

• 2 weeks later...

Hahah its currently under a $150 car cover, but i will be purchasing another one just in case.

It has a gazebo, but a roof is being constructed over it currently ; i also plan to build some form of ramps so that car isn't actually on the ground (so crap can't blow underneath it )

El-cheapo hell-o :D

Since the car came home, i have taken the cover off once to show grand parents who were like "oh wow, its like when they were new back in the 80's yada yada yada *insert timeless story in here*" I'm very proud that they think so highly of it !. Since then, there have been too many days were there are too many $hit particles in the air that could make it dirty.

At least the white car is drivin again, and the grandpa volvo mobile is.. mobile. Ill get to this; oneday.