Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Makes You Happy Thread

Featured Replies

Indeed am I.

Think its a smallport as well (7 rib) as it was fwd at some point going by the loom and other things.

I took the sump off today and was really clean and gunk free so it doesn't seem like its gunna be a dud either.

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 471.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • WMMH: The housemate and I visited an autistic girl in our Sesame Street costumes because her mum kindly asked us too. It felt good to do something for someone else with nothing to gain on my behalf. H

  • My wife, my cat, non work days, food, cars (all sorts), watching Rally, but most of all.... my engine in the rolla running.

  • Nah mate, tanned chick from NSW posted up here... Shes a gap year so it doesn't count as banging someone from work! :P

Posted Images

Wooohooo!, new job. FINALLY I can stop working two jobs and have a normal 8 to 5er like a sane person.

Going to be working in a local dealership that sells VW, Skoda, Kia and :doh: Great Wall.

So showing a little decorum and professionalism I can't slag off at Great Wall anymore. :'(

Wooohooo!, new job. FINALLY I can stop working two jobs and have a normal 8 to 5er like a sane person.

Going to be working in a local dealership that sells VW, Skoda, Kia and :doh: Great Wall.

So showing a little decorum and professionalism I can't slag off at Great Wall anymore. :'(

 

I'm sure it will give you all the more reason to slag them off hahaha

Good shit on the job though man.

So showing a little decorum and professionalism I can't slag off at Great Wall anymore. :'(

 

Second account? I'll never tell.

WMMH: Just remembered how much I msn_heart.gif The Chronic 2001

Edited by rian

Second account? I'll never tell.

 

Haha! that's a very good idea.

Although, I don't start until the 11th June, so..........

 

If Great Wall made vacuum cleaners, it's the ONLY thing they'd make that wouldn't SUCK!.

If Great Wall made vacuum cleaners, it's the ONLY thing they'd make that wouldn't SUCK!.

 

Stolen :P

 

WMMH: My car collections getting back up into the happy stages, If only they were all in the same state for me to drive!

Being told by my coach at the AIF to eat every two hours. YES!! :D

using my new auto darkening welding helmet. wow its awesome.

 

They are cool, I made the mistake of forgetting to charge mine before i used it last, Suddenly it went really bright..

 

Eyes closed technique works for small jobs

Took my mates (Nerfbat) '18 for a spin this morning, from work to his place, freaking awesome.

Eyes closed technique works for small jobs

 

Not all the time. Sun/UV burn on your eyelids is unpleasant.

 

I just recovered from some pretty bad welding flash. Burns and blisters on both Cornea. If you wanna know what it's like, Take a hand full of dirt and empty into open eyes.

WMMH - spoke to an engineer about some mods, and said he will sign off most of the list

WMMH? Ke10's <3

 

1998001_1968_Corolla-1.jpg

 

 

1998001_1968_Corolla-2.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.