The Off-Topic Thread

rian

Members dont see this ad

I want a twinky wheel. I'm just too broke to afford one. Yes, that broke.

I've got an old one you can have cheap if you want. Leather is a bit ratty in places and one or two of the clips on the horn pad may be broken, but I've got no need for it and it is just collecting dust...

the Nardi classic wheel is quite possibly the best wheel i have ever used.

unfortuantely the po-po didnt like mine and gave me a defect ticket for it.

id have a nardi torino though, which is an aftermarket wheel with a padded centre, which i belive came standard (or very simliar ones) on the Mx5 and a few others cars. (early wrx as well)

Edited by ke70dave

Tools are always win. More on the win front, the Keto will be having it's tailshaft made up next week. It will also be having it's exhaust made and getting a wheel alignment. All that's left to do after that will be fit the two block off fittings I need for my surge tank and then bleed up the brakes and clutch and it's ready to be driven!!

ʞ©$ɟ I'm stoked. Was hoping to have it ready for the drift day on the 28th but I doubt I will. Just wanted to make sure that if anything breaks, it breaks then and not at Matsuri...

All good though, I'll just take it for a few night runs...Need to wear the clutch in anyway

:D :D :D !!!