4Agte Ke70 Drift Ute

dbr11k

Members dont see this ad

Boosted it up the driveway this arvo... Proceeded to blow the bearings in the turbo... Yay.

can only put it down to me getting dirt in the turbo housing at one stage of me taking the turbo off, and blocking the oil feed off.

Boosted it up the driveway this arvo... Proceeded to blow the bearings in the turbo... Yay.

can only put it down to me getting dirt in the turbo housing at one stage of me taking the turbo off, and blocking the oil feed off.

Shaft play or blowing smoke?

Shaft is just flapping around in the housing, shut it down as soon as I heard it but it looks like its ʞ©$ɟed the compressor wheel.. Which is a billet item and is one of only two ever made.

Have it boxed up with GCG's address on it already. This ones gunna sting the wallet :(

Video right before the bearings shit.. Was running perfect, absolutley loving it I was, at least I know what it's going to go like once its finished, so my motivation is through the roof, was in the shed for 14 hours today working on the car, had it basically stripped back to a shell again and re did all the fuel system, fixed all wiring up, did a back yard wheel alignment and a shit heap more

won't let this minor set back stop me

Edited by dbr11k