March 25, 201214 yr comment_592427 howdy guys, a mate of mine is looking for one of these tachos, but i can't for the life of me remember what they came off. can anyone help? i always thought they were ke1x, but others reckon it was definately ke2x? ta, cammo Report
March 25, 201214 yr comment_592432 Yep. They were an aftermarket item, that also seems to have been available as a dealer fitment in some cases. Report
March 25, 201214 yr comment_592532 That's a defect! Seriously though probably would get one the way things have been going lately. Report
March 25, 201214 yr comment_592543 *Throws up in mouth* Got to love the 70's. I'd rather cover my couch in clear plastic. Report
March 25, 201214 yr comment_592549 How is it a defect? It's factory fitted. I agree, it's not the prettiest but it's period correct. Report
March 25, 201214 yr comment_592557 I think white faced gauges look crap, but I don't slag people who choose to fit them. Mattress is right, to each there own. Report
March 25, 201214 yr comment_592567 The picture i posted above is a friends car i worked on, not great but much better than a monster tach. I much prefer this little number... Report
March 25, 201214 yr comment_592583 Was gonna.say I'd rather have that than a white faced dash mounted fully hektik drift spec shift lighted chrome and silver monster tacho taking up half the windscreen. Report
March 25, 201214 yr comment_592599 Obstruction of drivers view something like that, haha just kidding but could probably get away with that being a dealer fitted aftermarket option? Report
March 25, 201214 yr comment_592623 Was gonna.say I'd rather have that than a white faced dash mounted fully hektik drift spec shift lighted chrome and silver monster tacho taking up half the windscreen. "hektometers" are cooooool?? :/ Report
March 25, 201214 yr comment_592628 The picture i posted above is a friends car i worked on, not great but much better than a monster tach. I much prefer this little number... I had one of those in my ke20. Cost me $25 :dance: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now