Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steerfast Rally Ta64 Group B Celica

Featured Replies

  • Author

New big clearance tail shaft tunnel going in.

DSCN0052.JPG

DSCN0053.JPG

DSCN0064.JPG

DSCN0066.JPG

DSCN0067.JPG

DSCN0069.JPG

DSCN0070.JPG

DSCN0071.JPG

  • Replies 73
  • Views 257.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Few more progress photos.

  • Not much yet. Every time I go to pick up the welder,the phone seems to ring.

  • Its been a while.   Now the GT4 Celica 165 is all but ready for this years QRC and a bunch of other projects are coming to an end, I find myself revisiting this project.   Chris Scott has been her

Posted Images

Oh, you have been hard at work.

Nice.   :D

Yah i was wondering the same. I cant quite work out the purpose of the larger tunnel at the rear. If its live axel i suppose it allows for more bump travel?

If its IRS i'm not sure what benefit there is. But I'm sure there is a good reason:)

  • Author

Yep, big travel live axel.

Ill never use that much, but its a replica and thats how TTE built them.

  • 2 years later...

Its been a crazy few years, but things have finally settled down enough to really focus on this project.

Fitting new flat floors.

71297402_397166014278726_4752347820869025792_o.jpg

72045678_397167170945277_6918129687407362048_o.jpg

Yes!  I had this marked out on the old rally car and never got around to doing it. I was thinking about it yesterday for the new build, but I don't have the press for the ribs.  Those low floor areas take such a hammering.

Yes, its a handy tool if you plan to use it a lot.

Full length chassis rails going in.

71478850_401018607226800_2446065221752586240_o.jpg

71324397_401018827226778_6998726737286660096_o.jpg

71497821_401018710560123_4700734825210839040_o.jpg

72327828_404987833496544_6329645367432314880_o.jpg

Photos showing the new big rear wheel arches going in.

73076357_409480956380565_6062546900391821312_o.jpg

72968266_409481329713861_2202316765323591680_o.jpg

72655551_409481223047205_3689516772873994240_o.jpg

74638360_409481123047215_2420197630161190912_o.jpg

Thanks Rob.

Its Craig here. You might remember this little guy I built a few years ago.

36996331_10216867268413101_5256694478839742464_o.jpg

36114262_10216737291123750_7034669385851600896_o.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.