Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Whats The Fastest Car You Have Owned?

Featured Replies

Scoobies Dad here,

 

1966 X2 HR Holden Premier (back in the day)

 

145mph (13.8 quarter), 192ci + M20 4spd, ported. polished n lowered

That's 234kph for the young guys :blush:

 

Then again my 1990 SV-21 CAmry auto did 200kph

 

Wonder what the BT Quad TB Red Rolla Wagon'll do ? :hmm:

  • Replies 182
  • Views 98.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

would be a toss up for me

 

ke30 ca18det 300rwhp

cressida 1jz 440rwhp

cortina 1jz 320rwhp

 

cressida probably wins at the track 11.006 @ 123mph

 

also nearly finished te cortina with 4.0l turbo should make around 500rwhp and high 9 second street car will be fun

Mates 260z for me. Was quite a few years ago now, but certain we hit 190km/h in it.

 

Other than that, probably my car haha. 5th gear 5000rpm, what ever that works out to be...speedo may or may not work :hmm:

would be a toss up for me

 

ke30 ca18det 300rwhp

cressida 1jz 440rwhp

cortina 1jz 320rwhp

 

cressida probably wins at the track 11.006 @ 123mph

 

also nearly finished te cortina with 4.0l turbo should make around 500rwhp and high 9 second street car will be fun

Wasn't said turbo 4l cortina up for sale not to long ago?

Back in about 1985 I had a TA22 with a worked 2T twin webers etc that I managed to get up to an indicated 200kmh on a long straight stretch of freeway at 2am in the morning coming home from marshalling at a rally. Boy were those trees coming up fast.

 

There was no one else around on the road that time of night.

 

If I did that today, i would end up on A Current Affair....

the fastest car i have owned was a porsche 911 awesome car it was

mine would be my legnum =] twin turbo v6, it only went up to 180km/h on the speedo, but i did wind it past that, gosh i miss that car.... I really need boost :hmm:

The 911 is the quickest on acceleration and top speed although I've not pushed past 160.... not sure why I never drove it on many straight roads haha. It got there quick though.

 

My ca18 turbo bluebird was also devilishly quick too.

 

My ke is punchy but also feels twice as fast than it really is.

 

Cue Trev with entertaining commentary on K motors!

Wasn't said turbo 4l cortina up for sale not to long ago?

 

 

nope not mine

I've had a far too many cars over the years. Some of my favorites.

 

In the late 80s I had a 1974 RX4 with BB 12a. ( my first car and the one I still miss the most )

76 Chrysler Galant with Mitsubishi Starion engine (2.0 turbo). None of my mates in their Gemini's or 1600's had a chance.

84 Holden Camira modified with Calibra twin cam 2.0lt engine. Had some go in it. Was crap on the open highway, would almost shake itself apart above 140.

85 Mitsubishi Cordia Turbo. Modified with larger turbo and FMI. It was a big handful being FWD. And my mates XB GT 351 Falcon couldn't catch it.

81 MX62 Cressida with mild 308. It did a 14 sec 400m. Loved it purely for the shock value and the sleeper look.

And my current toy a 97 VS Clubsport. Off the clock abilities and a 13.7 400m.

Scoobies Dad here,

 

 

 

145mph (13.8 quarter), 192ci + M20 4spd, ported. polished n lowered

That's 234kph for the young guys :hmm:

WOW good porting thats quicker than a XY GTHO

The 911 is the quickest on acceleration and top speed although I've not pushed past 160.... not sure why I never drove it on many straight roads haha. It got there quick though.

 

My ca18 turbo bluebird was also devilishly quick too.

 

My ke is punchy but also feels twice as fast than it really is.

 

Cue Trev with entertaining commentary on K motors!

 

Go to:

 

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?s...521#entry464258

 

Make sure post 1 is visible and press CTRL + A :hmm:

I miss my Soarer... I sat on the speed limiter (179kph) everywhere I went :hmm:

 

Got caught a couple of times and let off lightly so had to get rid of it :blush: (got rear ended before it sold anyway).

My fastest would have been my '90 626 turbo on stock boost with intake and exhaust work done. Would shit over any P plater in a commodore. Kept up with my mates WRX which made me happy :hmm:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.