What Do You Use To Clean Your Hands?

Raven

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have used washing up liquid, washing powder, cleaning detergent etc

but nothing works like PROTECTA PINK GRIT!!

has grains that rub off grease, cuts through grime and has

moisturising stuff that keeps the hands supple lol...

alotta blokes don't like the grit coz it gets stuck in open wounds (i have these constantly)

the normal protecta pink melts the grease away, and u can jus scrub with ur nails at any more stubborn bits

i think the question should be, how do you get the shit out from under ur nails!?

on the note of what not to do

don't use protecta pink to wash ur hair.

it worked brilliantly but shit it made my scalp burn!

wearing singlets and shorts all the time i tend to strip down and do a all main body parts protecta pink. just be quick to get in the shower if not the softer skin on ur arms and stuff gets a bit sore!

good stuff that PROTECTA PINK :)

heres a suggestion from me and the boys at G & S Diesel Services before you start working on your cars get any run of the mill dishwashing liquid, squirt some onto your hands and rub it in. Allow it to dry and see how your hands are after your finished for the day and wash up.

cheers

Counc

Myself and a few of the guys were working on the corolla a while back, managed to get paint on hands. After scubbing for a bit i still had bits on paint on my hands that refused to come off. We decided we'd go get hungry jacks for tea and while eating my chips i spotted the paint coming off. I could just run a chip over the paint and it would remove it. I refused to eat my chips after witnessing that :)