Ke35- 4agze

ChrisGT

thats one crazy ass build up.

what sort of power/quater mile times you expecting

thanks mate, i want to get around 130kw atw. Last weekend at the toymods dyno day a corolla with a ae101 4agze, nevo pully and front mount got 117kw atw (front wheel drive). So i think anywhere around 130kw ill be happy with as you do lose more prower through the drive train on a rear wheel drive car. But remember with an SC motor its all about the torque.

Also later on i may get a bigger pully to up the boost, but then i would need a aftermarket computer. I know this guy who is running a SC14 on his Mr2 with an oversized pully and getting 18psi, and he hits 12psi just over 2000revs!

As for quater mile time i have no idea?...the Sc will run out of puff in the high rev range. This car wasnt built for the strip anyway...just a cool street cruiser.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice job the piping looks sweet

thats freaky about the porsche my friend has one exactly the same with the same model, engine and is also a stripped out racecar spooky :wink:

Its my girlfriends brothers. Its a 1974 with a 85 fuel injected motor, race spec fully stipped down to 900kg, full cage ect.

Keep up the good work on the rolla

your 35 is an inspiration to the rest of us without the commitment or the $$$ to do something like this!

So keep it up!

From the looks of things you are being well rewarded and should be very happy with her!

On another note that Porsche is shit hot!

Peace,

Johnny

as long a kebin gets all his shit done it should be able to start on the weekend.

Hahahabib.... what like its my car or something :y:

Anyway back to that shit hot Porsche :D

IMG_0113.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmm............ Parked on my driveway like it lives there lol i wish

Edited by Kebin