Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My White Ke 11

Featured Replies

  • Author

 

 

I'll probably need something like what Stu's got now, when I find out what he got.

 

It's going into a KE25 engine bay, don't want excess amounts of cable around the place.

 

I'll mms you some photos and measurements. From memory I bought it from Autobarn it was in a redline performance catalogue(not the redline manifold crowd). it was modded at the TB end to fit the 7ke throttle wheel.

I'm still not sure were and how the new TB will sit. So if it fits you can either borrow it to use/get one for yourself or I'll sell it to you if I'm not going to use it.

Edited by kickn5k

  • Replies 372
  • Views 295.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Sweet as! Cheers stu

hey knackers coming to jdmst today?

  • Author

hey knackers coming to jdmst today?

 

Nah mate, didn't even know anything was on. But i still having/had some fuel issues with it. Think I have it sorted now though. Still need to tidy up some if the wiring.

  • Author

man this things SICK! how far off boosting again man

Thanks it looks a little worse for wear after sitting for 12 months.

I seriously hope boost isn't too far off because standard 4K's are sooo slow!!

Edited by kickn5k

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Any progress

 

Yeah I've been slowly trying to sort out the handling and braking on this puppy.

Not keen on adding more power until it stops and steers how I want it.

I'll post some pics this weekend!!

  • Author

 

If only more people thought this way.

 

Your not wrong. I had a real fun time with the 100rwkw setup I had in it previously. I used have a reasonable of under steer and the rear brakes seemed to pinch under hard braking.

The way I see it if I get it perfect with the 4k it should only need minor tweaks with the 5k turbo.

Whatever you work out for handling and suspension... I'm probably gonna copy hahaha

There's no such thing as "handling" in these, they just turn a little better than did from factory. Hahah

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.