Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doogs

Car of the Year 2012
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doogs

  1. And I agree as well ! Very nice mate, the stripe and rims do it for me :)
  2. Here you are godlovesugly.
  3. Ryan, could you PM me some pics ? Mitch yours look like a good comprimise, not to modern and out of place but comfy. Will look into those some more.
  4. When I was younger a friend of a friend had a KE55 as a paddock bomb and I had admired it for quite a while. Then through extensive surfing of the net i discovered the TE27s and became hooked. I had known that I wanted something older that was fun and easy to work on, but did not really want a huge fuel bill like my mates in Toranas and GT Falcons. This kind of rolla filled my needs; >Cheap >Light >RWD >Looks cool I did not find out for a while that the 27 were not available in Aus, and when I did I figured that a KE15/17/20/25 would be the next best thing. So here I am now with a KE20 :)
  5. Pity about the cops, at least they did not canary you though. Glad to hear it :)
  6. Doogs replied to rolla68's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    What a transformation ! Very thorough and tidy job. Great work :)
  7. What other seats have people used ? I think I might do the swap as well, as mine are a bit worn. How much were yours Doug ? (If you don't mind me asking)
  8. Both Apollo Bay and Cape Otway are good places to stay. I can vouch for the camping grounds at each of these towns.
  9. From my understanding a rotary's fuel economy vs capacity is pretty crap compared to a standard piston engine. Anyway, in general more power = more fuel used !
  10. Very tidy mate, great car :D Are the engine internals stock standard, or have you done some work to them ? What are your future plans for this car ?
  11. Doogs replied to ChrisGT's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Looks great. I agree about the rims, they really look the part. :D Good luck at the engineers.
  12. Sweet, they will certainly look the part. :D
  13. Yeah some I have had previously had little rubber spikes in the back, and we had no trouble with them moving about.
  14. Sweet as, I am there :D
  15. Interested in coming, so long as my rolla is on the road and its not too close to end of year exams :D What approx date are you thinking ?
  16. Lol. A decent LSD is much better suited to street driving. They will lock up when need be but not chirp around every damn corner like a locked one would.
  17. Love the sidepipe :D Sounding good.
  18. Hey, should have put this up a while back. Username : Rad Rolla Real Name: Dougal (Beleive it or not!) Nickname : Doogs Ride/daily(eventually) : '73 KE20
  19. Sweet, another melbourne member. Welcome to rollaclub :D
  20. KE70.............. the watersport machine ! :D Awesome fun. Thats the only way my mate can get his '59 Hillman Minx sideways. I now owe him a 6 pack because he could 180 it. (it was in the wet)
  21. I have used it at school to help with building model solar cars, to attach panels etc. We used to get big rolls of the stuff for our purposes and it was fairly good. I am not sure where our teacher got it from though..... Maybe bunnings, lincraft or spotlight ? I am guessing that lincraft or spotlight might sell it because it is a crafty kinda thing.
  22. Thanks tate, thats a useful thread.
  23. Where are you from etc....
  24. Lol, Nice. Grille certainly looks good, it is amazing the difference these little cleanup jobs can make. I was not too sure about the red surrounds at first, but they have grown on me. Out of interest, where did you get the cam done Tate ? (I need to find a place for when I build my motor)
  25. If you want it to be fast, save your money and do this. don't bother with an interim fix. It is $300 more you could put into the silvertop build. Beware of trying to do things cheaply, regardless of what road you choose to take the $ will all add up. A build may start with the intention of being cheap but if you ''just do this'' and ''just do that'' but ''did'nt think of that'' you will end up spending much more than you originally thought you would.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.