Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doogs

Car of the Year 2012
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doogs

  1. I 2nd this 100% ! Awesome cars mate, do whatever you can to hold onto them. :sob:
  2. Nice pickup mate, let me tell you the T engine is already a great improvement on th 3k. This gives you a great starting point. If you are serious about a rotor, keep in mind it will not be a cheap conversion.
  3. Good luck mate.
  4. My heart goes out to you and your family. I agree with HIGHROLLER's comments, this project will mean all the more to you when it is done. Best of luck with it.
  5. Doogs replied to benpedder's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    2 pack is good if you have the gear to use it safely. Most 2 pack paint (apart from some of the newer types) requires the use of a full body suit and breathing apparatus. I have heard of people painting 2 pack without the use of this gear but I don't think it is a great idea, seeing it is quite toxic.
  6. Doogs replied to benpedder's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Good to see it all in primer. What colour are you thinking of at the moment ?
  7. Paint looks awesome mate, good job :no2: Which door will the orange one be replacing ?
  8. Doogs replied to decoop's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Insane :no2: I hope to see this out and about at some stage. Do you know if this will be heading to springnats this year ?
  9. Doogs replied to harun's topic in VIC / Melbourne
    Alliance Blasting 8/176 Canterbury Rd Bayswater 9720 2800 These guys were good, knew what they were talking about. (Athough took a few weeks) They use "Garnit'' instead of sand as it does not warp/stretch panels as much.
  10. Looks good sim, very clean indeed. :no2:
  11. Doogs replied to benpedder's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Looking good, man I wish my front apron was as straight as yours ! :no2: Good on you for going over the whole car with primer etc.
  12. Doogs replied to benpedder's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    So will soak up water. don't let the primer sit untill summer. In my experience paint stripper takes way less then 2 hours, you can see it start to remove the paint within a minute or so. Be careful, if you leave it to long the paint just rehardens on the surface. (Although this can easily be solved by putting more on)
  13. Doogs replied to oke020's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Awesome conversion mate. Looks tough as with that fat rubber under its bum. :jamie: Keen to see the times when you hit the track.
  14. I thought it looked like charls car, well done to pick this one up. :jamie: I agree with the others, maybe look into getting your steelies widend ?
  15. The red adds a nice touch mitch. Kind of a Falcon GT look. :jamie:
  16. Looks like it is all taking shape quite well. A mate of mine had advice from a brake shop that he could hand bend the brake lines. (So long as he was not too harsh on them). He managed to bend up his lines ok by just using his thumbs and fingers. Although if the bender is not that expensive I would say that would be way to go.
  17. Doogs replied to benpedder's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Hope your ok mate. Maybe give a bit of paint stripper a go on the vents ? Not sure what it will do to the chrome though..........Should be ok I would think....
  18. Awesome mate, very tidy indeed ! :dance: Out of interest what was that colour code ? Also, are the tailight surrounds chromed or have you painted them with chrome coloured paint ? Cheers
  19. Sounds like a very thorough job. May I ask, how much did you get shaved off the head ? Was it about 20 thou ? (I am looking into some options for my build) Thanks,
  20. Very nice mate, love the look of the polished rocker cover etc. ;)
  21. Awesome job mate ! Loving your work on the door, very well done. :eatlead: Keep the updates coming.
  22. Very tidy mate, I must say. Man I wish we had 4 doors over here :lol:
  23. I am so glad we have radio stations like jjj over here. It means that good local stuff can actually get a bit of exposure to a wider audience. It is only through jjj and mates who are into the scene that I have found about some of these acts. Would also like to give SS Pecker a plug, as my guitar teacher plays with them. :bash:
  24. Have to agree with the above suggested artists. Gotta love the hoods especially :bash:
  25. Good to hear shes staying original, and great job on the gaurd. Keep doing it the right way :S

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.