Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doogs

Car of the Year 2012
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doogs

  1. I reckon so, a hell of a lot of cutting back and buffing. Looks good but you would have to be prepared to spend a fair bit of time sanding/buffing once its applied to get a decent finish.
  2. Doogs replied to madaz4's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Welcome mate, Well done on picking up Jono's car, will be a packet of fun. As Ben has asked what are your future plans ? And do you have some pics of your other Ke20 ? Cheers, Dougal
  3. Keep away from a spray can job if you can. Once you have gone to the effort of preping it all up you may as well get your hands on a spray gun and do it right. Spraying it yourself with a gun is the best part, it is what you go to all the effort for with the prep work.
  4. Doogs replied to benpedder's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Might not be such a bad thing actually, as we draw closer to summer the weather will be much better for painting.
  5. Thanks for going to the effort Redwarf, I am looking forward to the how to.
  6. I 2nd this. Doing a spray job is not that difficult as others have said. It is all in the method and takes patience. Like anything car related problems pop up and things don't always go to plan, so don't try and rush it. If you have a mate who can lend a hand or at least someone to give you advice then that would be a bonus. Do a bit of reading around about technique etc, there is a fair bit of info out there on the net. Good Luck
  7. I think I am cool for thursday, I will confirm when I am sure.
  8. Lol, they must have got bored at work. :y:
  9. Sweet plates both of you. Harun, I am surprised KE20 has not been used before, shows how few 20s there are about. (and how few people have taste)
  10. Engine bay looks nice and tidy. Good to be stuck into it so early, keep at it :y:
  11. Ps 1st time , same with Ls :y: Man I hate our new laws :y:
  12. Same goes for me, this would be a good time for me to meet you all(considering its holidays).
  13. The white one is very nice. overrated and straight as. :) Keen to see the updates.
  14. Sounds like fun Ben. Keen to see those pics.
  15. Nice cars, wish I just had the space for all those ! Do you have any pics of the shed ?
  16. Can certainly agree with that Matt ! :D Benzo, definately head down to visit Pete Robinson it will be well worth your while. Who is interested in the cruise idea ? I would be up for it (will have to see about how I can get there though).
  17. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I will be keen to see how you go about it, as it might be something I do in future.
  18. Redwarf, if he changes his brakes to KE30/55 items, does that mean the stud pattern will then be 4 x 114.3 ? Cheers
  19. I second this 100% :lol: The dellortos add to the look nicely Matt, well done. :yes:
  20. Looks great Matt, Sounds like it goes well too. Keep at it.
  21. Sounds like a much more interesting weekend than mine. Also sounds like you learnt more that me (and I was doing homework ! :P ) Any pics of the tailshaft etc ?
  22. Doogs replied to oke020's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Awesome mate, definitely one of the best rollas going around. :fuzz: No good to hear about the troubles you had, hope it is all ok (and you are).
  23. Lol, too true ! Keep the crane gav, it might come in handy. :cool: The truck should be quite useful, no more stuffing round with trailers for you.
  24. Doogs replied to benpedder's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    I assume you are talking about the air filter on the carby...... Looks like you are starting to get there, whats the plans for the weekend ?
  25. Doogs replied to decoop's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Nice, hopefully I will be there and see it in the flesh.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.