Everything posted by Doogs
-
Matts Sr20de Ke25
Nice work Matt, keen to see this together.
-
Doogs' Ke20 - Lke020
Here is a bit of an update. Below are a few pics of baremetalling, primer work and also some highfill. I have progressed a bit since these were taken but still have a more work before it is all ready for primer. Primer results on bootlid and in spare wheelwell Behind grille etc before Drivers door - after highfill Grille/latch mount - baremetal Bonnet latch mount - baremetal Behind grille area - baremetal Behind grille area - etch primer Bonnet latch mount - etch primer
-
Ke20 Rebuild
Nice work mate, it's looking good and you are doing a proper job of it :)
-
Vic Wreckers
Agreed. He has many useful parts and is quite knowledgeable.
-
Doogs' Ke20 - Lke020
Sure does ! I found even more problems today (although I still felt as though I was progressing). Spraying the whole car in primer will be longer off than expected, but I will get a better result by being patient and putting in the hard yards now.
-
Doogs' Ke20 - Lke020
Update, although only a small one. I have been working at getting it straight over the past two days (although I have only been able to work 1/2 days on the car due to work). I will be spraying primer again over the next few days and I can see it all improving, although it will not be perfect when I first register it. Some areas have had crap work done on them in the past (which blasting and other techniques have revealed), so this makes things a little more difficult for me. Over the next little while I will get them to an acceptable standard, and then when I come into some money down the track I will buy a good bonnet and bootlid. Note, all dents that can be seen here were heavily filled with bog.^^ My current progress. Next week I hopefully will be able to borrow a mates slide hammer to reduce the dents on the bootlid and bonnet, and then i will go from there.
-
[buznke] Rotarized Ke26 Pano
Great work Sim, keep at it mate.
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Looking good mate, certainly on track for completion.
-
Doogs' Ke20 - Lke020
Hey guys, Yes I admit it has been a while. I finished exams on the 13th of November and so started rubbing back the car again. Over the last few weeks I have had a lot on, and so not much else has happend since then. (I got back from schoolies today). In the next few weeks I aim to block it all back and get it straight, then will spray it all again. (I now have silicone drops) I would have liked to have progressed more recently, but unfortunately I have needed to work a fair bit to pay for it all. I imagine the next few weeks will also be similar. I would like to have the car regd by xmas but I think the new year is more realistic. I require some parts to get it all done so don't hesitate to contact me.(see wanted thread below)
-
Matts Sr20de Ke25
Damn, thats a little annoying. What other issues have you had recently with it ? Keep plugging at it, please don't sell it.
-
Ke2x Members Page
Top shelf mate, well done :P
-
My Oldschool's
Very nice mate, I especially like the 20. :jamie:
-
What Brightens My Day
Lol priceless. :jamie:
-
What Brightens My Day
What brightens my day ? Finishing year 12 exams this thursday, freedom at last ! :bash: Now I can start work on the Ke20 again.
-
3rd Annual Great Ocean Rd Cruise!
I am still pretty keen but can't confirm as yet. Will let you know in the next little while.
-
Missing Person
My thoughts go out to you mate. As has been said, words really don't do justice. May he R.I.P and good luck to your family for the future.
-
Got My Girlfriend To Model For My Car
The replies are great. (And the guy defending himself/her)
-
Murd's 55
Looks good, those rims suit it well.
-
Hydrolic To Solid
Remember 8 grand is fairly high, maybe keep it with the hydros and if you have trouble then swap them over. It sounds like for most applications it is not worth the effort......
-
Ke20 Daily
Top shelf mate, definitely keep it green. In my opinion its the best colour that came out on the KE20s. :)
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Looking good mate, good work + happy birthday :jamie:
-
Supercharged 4k :o :o
Great job mate, sure sounds like fun :) I can only agree with you oke020 !
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
So long as you get enjoyment out of it, that is all that matters. In general, modifying cars is a cost rather than an investment. Any money you put in should be seen as dead money. But for the results and enjoyment, it is well worth the time and money! :lolcry: Not far now, keep at it !
-
[buznke] Rotarized Ke26 Pano
Looking awesome Sim, great progress indeed. :lolcry:
-
13Bt_Ke20's Ride
I had heard rumours that you guys don't have a drag strip but was not sure, man that sux ! Does this mean there is a fair bit of illegal street racing ?
