Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doogs

Car of the Year 2012
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doogs

  1. Good job mate, any plans of taking it to the track when the diff is sorted ?
  2. I hoped that was the case lol ! Have a look and search in the engine conversions section. Many things have been done before.
  3. Looks pox as, and a cop magnet. Keep clear.
  4. Thanks for the heads up. Will keep that in mind.
  5. Thanks Tate, good to know. I was concerned about the modifying of rails etc because I hear some roady joints are tight on this. Now I know it is not a problem for swapping a set into a Ke20, I will put a set in with covers on and hopefully it should all be ok.
  6. The seats look like they are a good option. I might look into putting a set in mine, I will just cover them with some lambswool or other suitable covers. Just to clarify, It took no buggering around with modifying bits, and they bolted straight up to the Ke20 rails, right ? Cheers
  7. Will look good in blue. I am also pretty sure thats a KE50, it sure looks like one. Did you get this off ebay ? It looks similar to one that was up on there a while back.
  8. Yeah the wire brush had me puzzled, thats why I asked ! Cheers, Dougal
  9. Good stuff, now for re-assembly. :hmm:
  10. Great work Doug, has come a long way since I last checked the thread. Almost there :hmm:
  11. Thats crazy, bet you are glad you found them before disaster struck. Are they going on your wall ? :y:
  12. Nice work Johno, Keep at it. If you were leaning towards that commodore colour then you should go for something really bright, make it stand out !
  13. Nice work mate, cheap and fast ! A gassed little 4 banger, gotta love the fuel cost for that :y:
  14. Yeah thats kinda good news for me, as I have been much busier than expected this week.
  15. That looks tops, I will certainly give that a go. :yes: Did you use anything other than the wire brush and wet + dry sandpaper ?
  16. Yeah that was my prob as well ! I think it will be well worth it by the time I get to it.
  17. Doogs replied to TOMMYS Ke 11's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Interior looks the part indeed. If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost you ?
  18. Great work on Johno, good news on the paint. :y: In my opinion the Platinum is best. When you are using wet and dry keep the bucket of water right next to where you are sanding and dip the block in regularly. I have found the water not only cleans the crap off, but it also keeps the panel somewhat lubed up for nice smooth sanding.
  19. Yeah, If you are so lazy why even change the head ? If you are wanting answers to questions you are actually concerned about you should know people here are pretty helpful. (providing you do a little searching first and are willing to listen).
  20. Doogs replied to biG-tai's topic in VIC / Melbourne
    When I last went to Centre Rd there was only one Ke20, it was a fairly run down orange one. Birds could be found nesting in the engine bay. Does anyone know if this is still the only one there ? Thanks
  21. The figure I have heard pop up a fair bit is 20thou. I think that gives you 10:1 comp. If you are going to do that you may as well do a few other things while you are at it. From what I have heard just getting a head shave done will not gain you a huge amount. Maybe get the other engine machined and then put that in the car ? Is cost an issue or is effort the problem ?
  22. What size/make do you suggest ? Are Whiteline ok ? I have heard a few people have strong and differing opinions on this, and the options available.
  23. Cool, if thats the case I will be away. If so I am sure I will meet you all another time.
  24. Anyone got more ideas about Thursday, when/where ?
  25. Sounds like you are going over it all, will be great once done. Also keen to see those pictures.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.