Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bowler

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bowler

  1. Not having a go or anything, because admittedly, I'm not a brake specialist, and never taken either of the mater cylinders apart. But it is possible the the part numbers correspond to the casting of the part, and don't relate to the internal set-up in anyway. I believe the disk/drum and disk/disk run the same master cylinder bore. Also, having driven the car with the base set-up and the S2 disk set-up, I'm very thankful to have the better brakes - I've used them on numerous occasions, and although I still struggle around in a straight with the carby anchor up front, its still the reassuring fact that if I go into a corner, on a twisty road well under the posted speed limit, that the car will pull up straight and true every time. But each to their own -it's up to the individual if they want to do it or not.
  2. Did you convert the brakes on the rear too? was there too much front bias? personally, I'm inclined to believe that the bias is different between disc and drum cars - the SX mater cylinder I'm currently using works a treat when you're really on them - still suffers from that inherent front bias too (supposedly fixed with the ae101 brake conversion) but if I were to convert again, I'd still go the same way.
  3. http://www.toymods.net/forums/showthread.php?t=142 Read - stage 1, collect underpants - (find an sx at a wreckers, get front callipers, and discs (or supply your own). get rear hubs, callipers, rear trailing arm, and handbrake cable. and brake mater cylinder (this is a must)) stage 2,... stage 3, profit - (Great Braking) Not too difficult to do - took me a day, and well worth the results.
  4. Second...HAHAHA
  5. also, most states don't allow you to fit an older engine into a newer car - thus any k series engine, unless its out of a liteace, or something similar, won't be able to be registered with a AE71 and up...
  6. Second... Matt's 7K is also up there...
  7. Bowler replied to soyboy's topic in VIC / Melbourne
    Hey, just had a great thought for a number plate - create process is a great thing - Kerola? eh...still available...
  8. Bowler replied to soyboy's topic in VIC / Melbourne
    Other Name ideas: RollaSkates - the RollaClub figure skating team The Flaming Rolla - The drink, made for RollaClub, by RollaClub The Rollats - The RollaClub Defensive Driving squad - single engines ke70s, red and white paintwork, w/ smoke Kent gets a nod though - especially if you're have a Kiwi/South African accent...
  9. Bowler replied to soyboy's topic in VIC / Melbourne
    errr... High Rollas RollaBall RollaRoos... Also, i have a mate whos willing to join us in our efforts for world domination, or if that falls through, the soccer effort. And its a girl!
  10. Bowler replied to soyboy's topic in VIC / Melbourne
    sweet - 81 per week? put me down for a yes - preferably any night that's not a thursday or friday...
  11. Bowler replied to soyboy's topic in VIC / Melbourne
    how much, what days do we play, and where do i sign?
  12. so...are any date been thrown up as yet?
  13. Bowler replied to soyboy's topic in VIC / Melbourne
    I'm in hawthorn, so quite central (depending on prevailing traffic conditions of course.) box hill sounds good, but don't mind things a bit further out
  14. Bowler replied to soyboy's topic in VIC / Melbourne
    i don't mind a bit of volleyball, or indoor soccer...if i don't have to run much hehe...but yeh, I'm in...
  15. I'm sure there would always be a willing participant to offer you a pew in their chariot, assuming you're around and available depending on dates... Andrew
  16. Looks like a series one from that angle - you can tell s1 from s2 as s2's have the indicator repeaters in the guard, whereas, the s1 have them in the corner light assembly
  17. 20 sounds good...could also be easier for postage and the like...
  18. I'm really keen on getting my hands on a few of these if I could...err...if they are still available of course...
  19. Route Idea 2 Route Idea 2 version 0.7 Beta
  20. parrots get motion sickness too...as they're flying around the cabin...
  21. tasmania: good roads, average drivers in places... West...err...Possible Route

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.