Everything posted by Bowler
-
My Ke26 Wagon Project
No Good, Hope no-one was injured. Shame about the car too, after all the hard effort that you put in. Are we keeping in the same "K" vein, or going for something a little more tropical?
- Grille Badge, Which Is This One From?
-
5K Fuel Pump Issue
Haha, good pickup...think he meant 2ml/sec
-
5K Fuel Pump Issue
Is the filter showing fuel, or is it completely dry? if its dry, try disconnecting the fuel line from the pump. Hold the line and filter low in the engine bay until the fuel flows from gravity. then reconnect and try again.
-
Ke55 Driving Lights Wiring Diagram
shouldn't be too hard. Like wiring any other ciruit really, you will need a trigger cable/switch (85), a positive to the relay, then a cable that runs from the + on the batt to the relay (Fused) (30), then onwards to your driving lights (87). (86) will be your earth. follow the diagram, replace horn with lights
-
Ke3X Steering Maintenance
Cheers, Will do.
-
Ke3X Steering Maintenance
Thanks for that! any sort of feel to the screw? should i tighten until it feels tight, or do i use a quarter turn at a time?
-
Ke3X Steering Maintenance
Hi guys, Have had a bit of a look around the forums, and was wondering how is the best way to "tighten" the factory steering in my ke36. The manual refers to a spring loaded method, but I was wondering if there was an easier/more modern way to go about it. Let me know your methods! Cheers
-
Ke30 Ashtray Mounting - Early Dash
Hi guys, I have an older style ke30 dash (as show), And I can't figure out how to locate the top of the ashtray to stop it moving. There is a mount at the back that I can locate, but I'm not sure if I am missing a bracket behind the dash, that links up with the top bracket. The reason I ask, is that the previous owner has installed gauges in this area, and I am converting back to the original fascia. Any light shed would be greatly appreciated, Cheers Andrew
- 4K Twin Cam
-
$500 Holden Nova Sedan (Ae92 Corolla) Koni Sx Susp
Sold, Thanks for the Interest
-
$500 Holden Nova Sedan (Ae92 Corolla) Koni Sx Susp
Bump
-
$500 Holden Nova Sedan (Ae92 Corolla) Koni Sx Susp
Bump
-
$500 Holden Nova Sedan (Ae92 Corolla) Koni Sx Susp
Bump
-
$500 Holden Nova Sedan (Ae92 Corolla) Koni Sx Susp
Bumo
-
$500 Holden Nova Sedan (Ae92 Corolla) Koni Sx Susp
bump
-
$500 Holden Nova Sedan (Ae92 Corolla) Koni Sx Susp
Bump
-
$500 Holden Nova Sedan (Ae92 Corolla) Koni Sx Susp
Any Interest?
-
$500 Holden Nova Sedan (Ae92 Corolla) Koni Sx Susp
Bump
-
$500 Holden Nova Sedan (Ae92 Corolla) Koni Sx Susp
Bump
-
$500 Holden Nova Sedan (Ae92 Corolla) Koni Sx Susp
Location: Preston Item Condition: Reason for Selling:Consolidating Price and Payment Conditions: $500 FIRM (No RWC) The good... This car features: Interior re-upholstered interior, Door speaker pods, SX Dash (with sender), Elec. mirrors, Custom parcel shelf Remote central locking Immobiliser Factory S/W, (Not Shown) Exterior Black powder-coated SX alloys, Lovell (Low) springs Koni Yellow Shocks SX front swaybar SX strut brace SX series 2 brakes F&R Body - 398,000 Kms Motor - 200,000 Kms This car has served me well through the years, but it is time to part. It is reliable, but needs a little work to bring it up to RWC, but not unachievable. Things that need work... - Engine Tune-up - shock re-gassing (have been quoted 400 by a place in Heidelberg) - brakes need replacing Contact Details: please call, or sms 0408 489 403 Cheers, Andrew
-
The Lazy Smurf (Sold).
good to see papa smurf is getting some loving.good Luck with it woz!
-
Patch - The Ke36 Camper
Ahhhh, updates.... I've...err...managed...to...err. I've done nothing unfortunately - apart from douse it with some fish oil. As Doogs said, I've been flat out at Uni, with my current pet project - the SAE Car. But on a new note, I've re-discovered my weekends. So hopefully over the summer i'll get stuck into it again.
-
Kebab Night! (Discussion)
Oh btw, I'll be coming to this. Be nice to see the outside world for a change. Looking forward to it, even if I don't make it up the hill Cheers
-
4age Sx Dash Cluster Into Ae-92 Sedan
The stereo will re-locate to the centre console (where the large storage slot is) The loom plugs are different, and will need to come off the donor car The volt meter will work from the get go assuming you've wired in the dash correctly, as will the tacho The Oil pressure sender will need to be sourced from toyota, and cost me 100 when i purchased mine to begin with.