Everything posted by ROLLN'03
-
Personalized Plates
STOP SPAMMING IN REAL THREADS!!>.... GEEEEZ....... :P Thats what we have SPAM threads for!........ :(
-
Just Scored Another Corolla
Swwooop on the mags.......! :P
-
I Want Power That I Can Drive
AGREED! :D
-
I Want Power That I Can Drive
I can keep up with V8 VNs, and massacre V6s. But i just think its way fun seeing the look on V8 Bogans faces when they can't shake me. I just think its sad, that they have 4 more cylinders. After racing a few, the whole town wants to race, and it gets REALLY annoying........! :D
-
I Want Power That I Can Drive
Mine has 90hp atw (Dyno Proven) and i can keep up, and CANE all the bogans. :D
-
I Want Power That I Can Drive
My mostly standard AE86 with 88kw 4age in a approx 900kg RWD, Scares me................! :D
-
I Want Power That I Can Drive
I was reading somewhere yesterday.......... In your everyday corolla, you throw in a 4agze with basic mods. ie: exhaust, cooler, induction, upgraded pulley system. Apparently your power to weight ratio will be about 4.5 Now to put this into perspective, the brand new BMW M5 V10 and the new SMG (whatever) Mercedes V12 (twinturbo???) both have power to weight ratio's of 4.7............. I guess the question is, HOW MUCH POWER DO YOU WANT??? I guess if you talk it about Nissan engines on a Corolla Club, your going to get TOASTED!..... :D But yes, i agree with Nick, but i guess i am not a big fan of brand swapping - interchanging.... 3sgte are WAY better.............! :lolcry:
-
Christmas Holiday Project Turbo 4k
Maybe i just have a BAD IMAGINATION!!!>.......... :lolcry: :D
-
Floor Furnaces
ARGH, The great QUEENSLAND WEATHER.......! :D
-
Christmas Holiday Project Turbo 4k
YODA SAYS: Post up many pics, you will............. :lolcry: PICZORBAN!!!!>>>..... :D
-
Sportivo
PICS??? SPECS??? :P
-
Sportivo
Not to sure on that one. But there is one or two members that own a Sportivo.....! WELCOME!......... :P
-
I Know This Isn't A Corolla
YUMO!>...... I wish my wagon to be like that when it grows up! :) Wicked CUSTOM!.... :P I Wonder what is under the hood???
-
20v Charged
Yeah, it was actually meant to be going in to a Ae101... He has got over it now..... :P :)
-
Dish
PICSORBAN!....... :P
-
Official 2005 Bbq X-mas Cruise - 8th Of January
Any weekend would suit me best, preferably a Saturday, but i can deal with it. I only got holidays between Xmas and New Years, one week - Phooey...! But ill be there, just make a date!..... :P :)
-
Ke30
You can tell, that there is a slight difference in the paint colours..... Only Just.... As for Orange, paint it the new FORD Fire Orange....! :) my dad just painted his MG that colour and i looks way WICKID! :P
-
I Want A Three-door Corolla!
WOOT WOOT!............ ** We can all DREAM!..... VERY NICE!....... :P
-
Official 2005 Bbq X-mas Cruise - 8th Of January
So guys???? Are we guna do this or what?............ :P Itll be great to hopefully have a group of rollaboys meet up and go for a cruise.....!
-
Dish
-
Rollaclub Sticker!
HA!...... Nick SOOOOO has to make them there stickers to go up the side of cars!...... :P
-
Operation "lower 4 Door"
Arhem!...... :) Show us the pics of the TRX rims on the SLAMMED Beast!..... (Y) :P
-
Operation "lower 4 Door"
Nah, turn a wagon into a mini truck.....! :D ** I bet Jamie has thought about it several times.... :hmm:
-
Operation "lower 4 Door"
Speaking of Panelvans, JAMIE - My dad picked up some SCHWEET tinted Perspex window panels for the back of a panelvan.... They didnt fit into my wagon, comes with all rubbers too.....! :hmm: ** Sorry to hijack the thread there.... :D
-
I Want Power That I Can Drive
Perspectives: If your going to whack in a 1ggte/ze you aint really going to be racing the everyday commo, are you? We are talking High HP, and with your power to weight, i think you might want to lift the bar a little higher.... 2L Turbo Six. You will most definately chop 5.7L HSVs.... With a Hypo 4k/5k/7k, you are still only going to beat the older twincam cars..... and you could get that much power out of a stock 4age. CHEAP = FAST - NO! LOTSA $$$ = FAST But like Jamie said, Its what "YOU" want....... :hmm: