Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SLO-030

Senior Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SLO-030

  1. So big day yesterday. Finally got the brand new leaf springs in. On Friday i arranged some hoist time at a mates dads workshop. Only to find the front eye bushes hadnt arrived at Pedders. So Saturday morning I ventured off to Pedders and raided their stock with a ruler. Ended up finding something that would work, out of a Ford Fairlane. Raced down to the workshop and got the wagon on the hoist. Firstly i made sure these Fairlane bushes would work. They did! by slicing 8-10mm off the length of one bush, they sit in the eye perfectly. The same treatment was given to the crush tube that was supplied with them. The tueb was a perfect fit over the Corolla front eye bolt. I'm gonna pull it all apart and weld the tube to the bolt when i get the chance. Got the springs all in. Lubed all the pins up and tightened everything down. Havent got any after pics but here's 2 to keep everyone at bay. These were taken mainly cus i felt special to have the old wagon among such nice cars :P Anyone else know what the yellow car is? :P
  2. don't worry Ev, school holidays coming up. You'll be on here 24/7 ;)
  3. SLO-030 replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Me either, And not in a good way. Just too easy :( Also, been spotting a white KE55 sedan about the place. Got roof racks and surfboards on top. Spotted once on Anzac Hwy in Glenelg and Lonsdale Hwy in O'sullies beach.
  4. Sorry Trev :P I've notcied it is a fair bit quieter in here lately. Personally, I'm spending more time enjoying the car that, without this forum, Would have never been built. Either that, or sleeping :D
  5. Lookin good Luke. Gotta do something about that carpet on the tunnel :fuzz:
  6. SLO-030 replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Spotted Mick at on the run croyden. I was in a bit of an embarassing situation :glare:
  7. KE1x and 2x Rear ends have the shocks located immediatly behind the diff housing, part of the housing or spring saddle. I'm interested to know how long your leaf eye bushes last. Being on an angle the shouldnt really be.
  8. Thanks Si, Bought a Bosch SU12 (i think) Coil from Mick on friday. Pics will follow. Cheers Chris. I'm keeping the KE55 style trim. I prefer the TE grill and KE chrome combo over the factory combos. I'm hoping to get some overrated rear vents off of KE355. I'll let you know if it doesnt happen. Cheers anyways :cool:
  9. But if the clutch is keeping the bellhousing face off the block face then the TOB may not have enough reach?
  10. Also, the outer diameter of the pressure plate is more than likely too large too fit the bellhousing. The spline in the 5k clutch will bee too large for your K50. You will HAVE to fit a 4k clutch and flywheel before going any further. The likelihood of the gearbox being hard up against the clutch, rather than the block could be spacing it away from the clutch enough to give your clutch engaging problem.
  11. There is the rare case of a car passing first go. Mates mustang went thru for oil leaks, got thru first shot.
  12. Did you Replace flywheel and clutch with 3/4K units?
  13. TFS-148 is what I'm using on the 4K now. Normally open, 95 on 90 off. Book says its a 2 pin but has the 2 leads like yours with a regular 2 pin connector. Was like $28 or something thru sprints.
  14. Found a Pic Taken from the HR annual..
  15. PM rbfrog. He has done Commodore front suspension on his Ecotec KE11.
  16. Hey Guys, Mate and his dad have just picked up an escort panelvan for cheap. Has apparently been in a few Aussie movies (according to previous owner) Its a White 1980 MkII (square headlight) Escort Panelvan. Has LARRY's Extermination Services on the doors. Wondering if anyone has spotted it in any movies? CHEERS Ryan
  17. I id run the switch on the trigger for the relay. On mine I have Ign power going thru the switch and into the 85/86 pins of the relay. I only have the fan on the 87/30 pins. That way the only current running thru the switch is whats needed to throw the relay
  18. SLO-030 replied to Mad55's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    I'd be checking out the turbo. Pull the dump pipe off and see if there is any oil in there. Might be an oil seal?
  19. Lookin Awesome Tal. Definatly no image of what it used to be!
  20. How Do you have it wired up? From that it sounds like...Battery>> Relay>> Switch>> Fan.
  21. Nah, apparently there is a welsh plug and tapped holes in the front of the head behind the timing belt cover. this is how the RWD variants have their cooling setup. Knock the welsh plug out, bolt up thermostat. Or so i understand.
  22. Pretty sure the 2T-GEU's run a fuel only computer. If your looking at running a stock 'puter.
  23. Wpn36 was going to do the same conversion. Rather easy to RWD too! Gonna be running the water thru the front of the head?
  24. Pretty much. Wasnt even cool when i started driving after it came off. I got enough of it when I first got it running. Was sitting in traffic and its sitting there, lumpin away loud as f@$k :glare:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.