Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Story goes, I bought the panel van to replace the Magna. Once the panel van is up to scratch, the Magna gets sold and whatever I get for the Magna goes straight into the KE25. ;)
  2. I'm suprised you don't have knee guads Trev. They're inexpensive, even for cheap plastic ones and they would've saved you the gravel rah on your knees. Thats one of the first things I'll be getting beside my helmet of course when I hit the dirt on my new bike.
  3. I saw his van on Friday (or was it Thursday) and its nice and tidy. :S Hows the gauge install coming along?
  4. I was behind a Lamborghini Murcielago on Saturday morning while going to pick up my dirt bike. Does that count? Sorry, no pics though :S
  5. 3K-B setups are hard to come by as they came off the ealier KE15/KE17 Corolla Sprinters. The only way you'll get a manifold is if someone is selling their 3K-B setup. Regarding camshafts, talk to an engine reconditioner and he can point you in the right direction to someone who does camshaft regrinds.
  6. 3K motor's rev harder due to the shorter stroke. The 3K head on the 4K block that came out of the KE25 that I put on had been shaved slighty, which upped the compression which in turn pulled a shitload harder than when it had the farked 4K head on the block. There will be a difference in torque output between the two motors though, being the 3K/4K hybrid will have more usable torque and therefore outperform a 3K, but not by a huge amount. Throw a pair of twin sidies on it, a bigger cam and and some extractors and it will be a whole new engine. :S
  7. Whats the shaft play like?
  8. Looks the goods :lolcry: How long did it take you to do all that?
  9. Lookin' good dude. I'll have to come check this out at some point. :lolcry:
  10. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Spotted RA28GT driving past my house :)
  11. Thats SLO-030's KE25 who sold it to me. The motor was never rebuilt. The head was though. 3K head on a 4K block. It has the sports system off my KE25 project car on it too and I also changed the front stud pattern over to suit 114.3x4 via a hub swap. Still runs the standard discs. :)
  12. You could always come over for a weekend with your old man when its done Josh :) I'll be in Melbourne next January with the KE36 coming back from the GOR Meet. Could always catch up then so you can have a look. :D
  13. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Spotted a white KE20 with Smeetys' old wheels heading today coming onto Fitzroy Terrace and also spotted a damn nice white KE30 tw0-door sedan with gold wheels heading over the lights from Hackney Road to Walkerville Terrace.
  14. Most definitely :) I'm looking forward to getting back out cruising again, thats for sure. I suspect it should be on the road by christmas time.
  15. I already traded him in. I have African Cichlids, so not sure what you have or even if he would have been compatible. :P Havent touched the struts yet, as I'm just sorting out bodywork for the time being.
  16. I'm getting issues with reset leaf springs in the KE36 and HUGE bump stops that I think are overkill. The previous owner removed the helper spring which is probably why I'm having issues.
  17. And here are today's pics....
  18. Does anyone know if its legal or not to shorten rear bump stops to increase suspension travel on a lowered vehicle?
  19. Cheers. :jamie: This is going to be my daily, so neat and tidy springs to mind, not a complete resto, which is what will be happening to my KE25 when I stop buying other cars. Plan of attack for today: - Go get rid of one of my tropical fish as he's being super aggressive and hassling the other fish in my tank. - Go and finish the guard so I can put it back on the car. - Sand and spray paint my spare wheel carrier and fit it up. - Remove rear bumper if I get time.
  20. Don't believe everything you read on the net. Being as I sell the stuff and have to know what effects it may have if used in incorrect applications, you should check with someone in the industry :bash: I'm sure I would get my ass handed to me by management if I gave someone the wrong advice, not to mention be liable for any accidents that happen because I sold the stuff to someone without prior knowledge of what applications it can and can't be used for. :jamie:
  21. Wrong wrong wrong! Dot 3 only is Dot 3 only. I work as an Automotive Parts Interpreter and we stock PBR Dot 3 on the shelf. Toyota specify to use Dot 3 only in their braking systems as Dot 4 will eat the rubber seals as the rubber seals are only suitable for Dot 3 applications (as corolla_nut said). Dot 5.1 is for systems with ABS and Electronic Stability Control systems and shouldn't be used in Dot 3 or Dot 4 applications. Evan, please do your research before you go giving advice as I'm sure this forum member doesnt want to kill themselves by having their braking system fail due to using incorrect fluid in their system.
  22. Carpet looks spiffy. Wonder who got you that....:jamie:
  23. Does it have a fuel cut solenoid on the carby with a wire attached to it? Make sure its connected. :jamie:
  24. You can get anything engineered. ECU requires emissions tests and the maps to be locked so they can't be changed. Engineers charge a shitload for their time, thats where a lot of the cost is involved. That 12.5mm is per side, so one inch wider.
  25. Raven replied to JiP's topic in Automotive Discussion
    A wise choice as my attempt to take photos failed and never got re-arranged. We'll chit chat about next year over MSN.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.