Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Bahaha, do it :P
  2. Nah not yet. Still need to sort out the panel work and give it a coat of paint.
  3. If I'm not mistaken, this wasnt a rollaclub-sanctioned cruise. If it were, the region leader would have been present and the said person would have been cautioned. All in all, people should behave and enjoy the meet and the cruise and not act like tools, which could in turn cause many other people to have their vehicles inspected by the police and subsequently defected.
  4. I look forward to showing it to ya. Haha, yeah, I wont be doing that again in a hurry though. 37 hours knocked me about for a few days, thats for sure. The Magna coped with it somehow though :P
  5. Battery flat? I know its a state-the-obvious but if its flat, it wont disable the immobiliser let alone let it crank over.
  6. Likewise! I reckon you should come along to the GORC meet with your panel van, providing its sorted by then and do the camping weekend :) Convince the old man for some father/son time :cool:
  7. Sure am. Will be sorting out the panels this weekend on the front end and hopefully get some of these minor dents in the bodywork sorted, then its sand back, primer and then paint. Just need to source myself some some scuff plates as mine are missing on both sides.
  8. Hereo's like that should go on 86DC cruises if they want to be all hektik and drift :P
  9. I'm keeping it the factory babyshit brown that it is. :cool:
  10. Thanks for the kind words. :) This thing has a 5K bolted in, so no need to mod the motor ;)
  11. Its not registered yet. Still have to swap all the front end panels over and get the small dents in the body sorted and then a lick of paint. ;)
  12. I should be taking the panel van on the run :) I'd say she would be pretty reliable since the motor only has 30,000k's on it :jamie:
  13. Each to their own :) I despise KE20's with the granny look :jamie:
  14. Panel damage is bugger all since the front guards I now have are dead straight and the body isnt that bad at all. My old KE36 was way worse! :jamie: The 37 hours was from being awake from 12pm Sunday arvo, then jumping in the Magna at midnight, driving all the way there then all the way back :)
  15. Awesome. Let me know what you find :jamie:
  16. Cheers Don't forget to get me a postage quote too :jamie:
  17. I was there for a total of 20 minutes and its hard enough navigating with a car trailer down the West Gate Freeway. The car was in Caulfield and I have no idea where you are located :jamie: I'll be coming to Melbs at the end of the GORC cruise for the rest of the week, so I'll come see all your vehicles then ;) Regarding the motor, I used some trade plates to move it to my old mans place and it goes ok. Needs a tune badly though as the 3K-B cars are out of balance, and that will get sorted once it has SA registration :)
  18. Time to let the cat out the bag... A few people already know, but I guess I should let the rest of the world know too :jamie: Just over a month ago, I made a snap-decision purchase to bid on this KE36 Panel Van on eBay and happened to have won it, so off I went on a 37 hour journey (with little sleep) to Melbourne to pickup this little gem. This is how it stands now: The front guards and apron are all dented up, so I've sourced some rust free panels and will be fitting them up and giving it a lick of paint and then it should be all systems go to get it ID checked and on the road. Enjoy!
  19. If its popped a head gasket through the bore to oil gallery then yep, you're going to be losing pressure for sure. Might want to change that head gasket me thinks :lolcry:
  20. Burning oil? Hows your oil pump? Does the motor leak bad anywhere which could result in losing pressure from that area?
  21. I thought Sharki was the most awesome car since sliced bread? :lolcry:
  22. I personally don't mind the BA Falcon XR6. Can't stand the XT base model and not a fan of the BF styling. Wouldnt touch a Holden with a 10 foot pole, unless its for obvious destruction of said Holden :no2: I think a Celsior would be pretty roomy, same as an Aristo. :y:
  23. Vote #1 for 930T widebody kit!
  24. Raven replied to JiP's topic in Automotive Discussion
    Yep, should be a goer. :y:
  25. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    I'll be there on Saturday :jamie:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.