What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad
I don't like curry munchers calling me up at dinner offering me a free phone and asking how the snowy weather in Darwin is.

lol I love it especially when they can't tell the difference between a female and a male "Hello is Mrs Thomas there" They decided that my brother "Tom" was female :y:

The Logan is crap tho. I had glandular Fever and was told it was tonsillitis and to take some penicillin.

Been told by me "mother-in-law" that the Logan hospital is witch doctor central

People that try and force their religion on other non believer's.

Religious people that do that are normally J.W's and 7 times out of 10 are born-again Christian's.

I don't like curry munchers calling me up at dinner offering me a free phone and asking how the snowy weather in Darwin is.

I think we've been taken off their call list cause every time they call they get "sorry we can't understand you can you repeat that please."......"who are you after ? Thomas who???"

When I answer the phone and its a tele marketer, they usually ask to speak to Mr. P...., I respond with which one as it could be me or my father. If they can't answer I hang up. Same with if I ask what the call is regarding and they start their spiel.

• 2 weeks later...

speed limits. I'm quite happy to do them but they are to slow. 10ks higher everywhere...

and people that don't do the speed limit... atm I'm driving a ke70 with f@$kd big end bearings so its probly australias slowest car. but i still seem to go faster then otha people on the road without going over the posted speed limit.

Drivers that can't sit at the one speed.

Drivers that don't like that they've been passed so they've got hit warp drive and dodge on-coming traffic just to get back in front and then slow back down again.

Drivers that just have to get past someone and then turn off.

Man, with having to trip to and from hervey bay twice a phuckin month we tend to find them all - young, old, bike, truck car and every thing inbetween

Like the wanker that just couldn't wait the 500m for the passing lane so he passed on double lines

Or the idiot that had the idea that a passing lane was in fact three lanes wide and that he had right of way with the on-coming truck

And then there's the old fart that had the weird idea that his festiva was something really powerful and didn't want to move back into the slow lane, so he got passed from the slow lane. Didn't like it and just to prove his dis-likeness of it he sat between a foot and two feet off the seca's arse. Till he had the brainy idea of passing on double lines and playing chicken with a truckie.

But all-in-all what "grinds my gears" is of having to trip back and forth from hervey bay twice a month, cause my step-daughter's father is too phuckin lazy and useless to come and get her himself