What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

last friday started work at 6pm left my car with the other 20 odd cars at work worked 16hours just to get back to find 2windows smashed in on the car. called cops they said theres nothing we can do it wasnt a break in or theft its not worth investigating. to serve and protect what a lie

WGMG: people with their heads so far up their ass it's not funny, oh, and also people who don't know what the hell they're talking about, such as this moron from AE86 Drivers Club - and he's a moderator for christ's sake!

:::: So this here's for you SLIDE86 - you sir, are an IDIOT! Pull your head out of your arse and get your facts straight. I am not involved in any shows any more than a competitor; I have no relationship with any judges, nor am I associated with the committee members from the club that holds the event or the people running the event, I AM however, passionate about my car, and present it to the best of mine and it's ability, just because it's not a "foolysik 86 drifta" does not make it any less special, it's a LIMITED EDITION and I dare say I've competed in and won or placed in more car shows than you. You are a snot nosed moron:::::

5th January 2010, 09:32 PM #3336

slide86

specially when you are on the judging panel for said show

Just make sure the douche is entered and then mark him a big fat zero for everything, add attitude onto the list while you're at it and hit the negatives, haha.

On second thoughts, you don't want to lower yourself to his level. :)

Just make sure the douche is entered and then mark him a big fat zero for everything, add attitude onto the list while you're at it and hit the negatives, haha.

On second thoughts, you don't want to lower yourself to his level. :)

I have NO control over the judging...that's just it, I'm a standard entrant just like anyone else!!! Which frustrates the hell out of me... oh, that and they bitch about me winning when they don't enter....

Lesley your car is just not their cup of tea :D

It obviously is yours as that's why you have it. Be proud of what you have :yes: I got hated on over there for the way I did my silver Corolla all because it wasn't full sick drift material but when I opened the bonnet they STFU :wink:

Huw (Slide86) should know better though, he is one of the nicer guys from over there. Probably just caught up trying to be cool with the kids :)

Lesley your car is just not their cup of tea :D

Or is it a case of a girl just cooked their arse :)

Don't know if its a real gear grinder or not. But either way my cats preggo's at the moment and her farts are real :yes: :wink:

poor dear i think she has nose problems too

ok, so I calmed down a bit and PM'd him via another forum... what do you guys think?:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Lesley, I own VIXEN.

My attention was drawn to your post on the AE86 Club by a friend of mine and I felt compelled to give you the facts so that you are better informed and by being so, don't misinform other people.

I understand that my car is not your and your club’s cup of tea, and that is fine, I like it and that's what counts.

HOWEVER when it comes to Toyoshow I want to make a few things PERFECTLY CLEAR:

1. I am not associated in anyway with the organisers, the sponsors, the club or the committee.

2. I enter the show and display my car to the best of my ability

3. I am not involved in any shows any more than a competitor

4. I have NO relationship with anyone involved with the running of the event or the people involved in the committee or the club

5. My car was judged by independent, non-affiliated, non biased judges and found to be better presented/displayed on the day (in 2007 and 2008) and Second in 2006.

I go to the effort of cleaning my car on a weekly basis, maintaining it regularly and detailing it properly before every show.

I’d appreciate it if you refrain from perpetuating the lies and bad feelings that are being generated (you're a moderator for the AE86 forum and I'd expect a better example from someone in this position).

If you’d like to discuss this further, you are more than welcome to do so via PM.

With kind regards,

Lesley (owner of VIXEN)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------