What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

Katrina bought some expensive dress from myer, price tag of $280, on sale for $180. Black and white.

Wore it once, took it to the drycleaner, the colour ran.

The white bit is not exactly white anymore, more white with black smudges.

Not even a big price tag buys quality.

Great ʞ©$ɟen one buy the QLD police, setting a defect bay up in the entrance/exit of qr. Real ʞ©$ɟen nice.

That's a terrible attitude.

People always bitch about getting defected or police targeting modified vehicles, but seriously, it's no one's fault but yours if you get defected. Everyone knows the rules and the vehicle modification standards are available to everyone on TMR's website. How can anyone drive around in an illegally modified car and then sook that the police are being dickheads when they get defected? They are just doing their job, the people who get defected are the ones being dickheads because they are putting other people at risk of injury etc just because they want to do sketchy mods to their car that make it unroadworthy.

However, cops picking on you for things like pod filters not being secure properly when they clearly are secured is a bit ridiculous.

Yeah your right Rian but they were a bit out of hand. They were just going out of there way to annoy people.

A 100% stock chaser got pulled up and he was defected for a side indictor not working yeah thats all well and good.

But then they just throw that he has to go and get his car noise and emissions tested. When the whole exhaust is standard just to ʞ©$ɟ him round.

I was in a car once when we got pulled over and the cop was trying to tell us that you can only have a radiator or an intercooler you can't have both.

Which really doesn't give you any faith in there judgement.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Yeah your right Rian but they were a bit out of hand. They were just going out of there way to annoy people.

A 100% stock chaser got pulled up and he was defected for a side indictor not working yeah thats all well and good.

But then they just throw that he has to go and get his car noise and emissions tested. When the whole exhaust is standard just to ʞ©$ɟ him round.

I got done for my front right blinker not working and it was just a "go home, fit new bulb and post off the paperwork to say i've done it" and the transport guy also added "don't send the papers today, do it either tomorrow or the next day. Otherwise it'll look suss."

What was the drivers attitude to the cop ? Could of had a bearing on why the cop turned around told the driver to get the car epa tested.

That's a terrible attitude.

People always bitch about getting defected or police targeting modified vehicles, but seriously, it's no one's fault but yours if you get defected. Everyone knows the rules and the vehicle modification standards are available to everyone on TMR's website. How can anyone drive around in an illegally modified car and then sook that the police are being dickheads when they get defected? They are just doing their job, the people who get defected are the ones being dickheads because they are putting other people at risk of injury etc just because they want to do sketchy mods to their car that make it unroadworthy.

However, cops picking on you for things like pod filters not being secure properly when they clearly are secured is a bit ridiculous.

i tend to agree with you.

but on the other hand, its not doing the police any favours really.

decision: Do i take my car to QR racetrack where i can legally drift and have fun (or even just watch), but there is probably going to be a defect station? (where i might get harassed and fined even though the car is legal) Or do i take my car to the top of mt nebo at night time where there is slim to no chance of a defect station.

You can see why people take the second option :S

I'm fighting a couple of tickets right now where the Police officer described me as a "Drifter" on his transcripts. This is while I was just overtaking some slow pokes on the highway.

He got totally over excited about nailing a drifter and screwed the pooch and as such will be exposed for the profiling and discriminatory biggott that he is.

Just wait till I cross examine him and ask him why exactly he stated that on his audio tape. Was I drifting sir? Was I doing sideways skids on the highway?

I put it to you sir, that you had already decided to dump a bunch of tickets on me as soon as you decided that I was a "drifter", in your words. Despite me driving in a straight line up the highway as any other motorist would. This also explains your complete unwillingness to listen to my valid and safety based reasons for driving and overtaking in the fashion I did, and also explains why you became extremely excited and chased me down to the limit of the evolution lancers performance with no lights or sirens. This intensity of chase is extremely concerning as I was just alleged to be a few klm over the limit. One would expect a charge of unduly being in the right lane would be completely just if infarct an investigation had been carried out. This investigation needed only be as simple as following me for a distance and maintaining the element of surprise whilst observing what I did. If I had failed to move left upon appropriate road surface and completion of my overtaking, you could have justly applied a ticket. Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to demonstrate to the officer my conscientious use of the right lane as I was not permitted to even finish overtaking. One would also take this hallucinatory assumption to profile me as a drifter as the same one that would be the motivation for your belly laugh all the way back to your vehicle.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

Gastro......... and selfish parents

There is a nasty bug getting around town, to the point where the decision was made to close and quarinteen the primary and special school on Thursday and shut the secondary school of Friday as well.

Last night, a parent still sent her son to Little Aths even though he was crook. The kid was nearly throwing up during events. USE YOUR ʞ©$ɟING BRAINS!!!!! No one else wants their kids crook as well - keep him home for the night. Why risk infecting 100+ kids!

I know sharing is caring, but no one wants gastro as a chissie present :rant: