What Grinds My Gears.

Wgmg. Wanted to buy threads with these in them:

CASH WAITING!!!!

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!!!!

Theyre everywhere lately.

Or when people making an offer on an item for sale and say something like "I'll give you $900 CASH!"

Oh shit really? I was expecting people to pay me in tazos.

Edited by rian

Members dont see this ad

Or when people making an offer on an item for sale and say something like "I'll give you $900 CASH!"

Oh shit really? I was expecting people to pay me in tazos.

Nah, I buy my VN Commodores and fish-tanks with my maxed-out GE-Money credit cards

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

Wgmg. Wanted to buy threads with these in them:

CASH WAITING!!!!

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!!!!

Theyre everywhere lately.

The other thing thats all over the facebook "performance pages" is random cars, some reasonable ones, with "*description* swap or cash, show me what you got"

but then some kind of angry response when people offer swaps or money less than they want.

FFS, put a price on the ʞ©$ɟing thing or say what you are after for a swap and you might actually get a reply you want

I had an interesting scenario on the weekend, buying roof racks from some dude on gumtree. Sms'd him a few times to check availability and location... then send him an email on gumtree to get him to take a few measurements to see if they would fit my car (it was a bit of a drive away so didnt want to go if there was no chance they were gonna fit)

I ended up getting some measurements out of him, and arranging a time to pick them up, but it was like trying to get blood out of a stone!

1 word sms replies, and very vague email replies. I almost felt like asking him if he actually wanted to sell them as it was like i was putting him out by trying to give him money!

Good news is, for $80 i got some awesome roof racks.

BUZ440 Try a really thinned down basecoat and piss it in behind the cage bar on really low psi, then a quick scotchbrite over the ,

furry overspray, and hit it with a full wet coat (always changing the angle so your overspray falls in there!) i used an airbrush in places when i did

the interior of the ke10 cheers feral...

BUZ440 Try a really thinned down basecoat and piss it in behind the cage bar on really low psi, then a quick scotchbrite over the ,

furry overspray, and hit it with a full wet coat (always changing the angle so your overspray falls in there!) i used an airbrush in places when i did

the interior of the ke10 cheers feral...

Cheers bud,

The pic above is the finished product, I just sneezed spayed it while the cage was masked up,

The cage will be the same color just wanted to get an idea of the color and I have finished the trans tunnel now so once the pedal box and seat brackets made up spray the floor and color up the interior