August 31, 201016 yr comment_464466 DAMMIT! the one in cheech has plastic end caps on the bars? the grill looks very different! Edited August 31, 201016 yr by Evan G Report
August 31, 201016 yr comment_464515 To be honest its a replica te37 not the real deal. The only bit Johnny didn't do was the dash Report
August 31, 201016 yr comment_464523 my 2 cents TE51 (close cousin of the KE50) http://www.google.com.au/images?hl=en&...q=&gs_rfai= edit: TREV your right TE37 Grill has a different angle. I can see how they can be confused. Edited August 31, 201016 yr by Bamboo Report
August 31, 201016 yr comment_464540 The TE37 or the like behind them. Didn't know America had Hiluxes? Looks a lot like a panelvan, odd. Report
August 31, 201016 yr comment_464550 To be honest its a replica te37 not the real deal.The only bit Johnny didn't do was the dash Johnny's pics are from here so I thought I may aswell throw them up. http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=19992 my 2 cents TE51 (close cousin of the KE50) http://www.google.com.au/images?hl=en&...q=&gs_rfai= edit: TREV your right TE37 Grill has a different angle. I can see how they can be confused. Yeah the grill and the bonnet buldge is what catches people out. Didn't know America had Hiluxes? Looks a lot like a panelvan, odd. So the canopy never gave it away? Report
August 31, 201016 yr comment_464558 Johnny's pics are from here so I thought I may aswell throw them up. http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=19992 Yeah the grill and the bonnet buldge is what catches people out. So the canopy never gave it away? Nope. All I saw were the panels of a panelvan. :jamie: Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_470216 theres a ae86 in tokyo drift, they drift around it at one stage don't forget the DX taxi he rides in when he first gets to tokyo! Report
October 12, 201015 yr comment_475129 thats a 55 due to the long van bumpers on the rear, Edited October 12, 201015 yr by Evan G Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now