3 Paint Options

WinKE55

Choosing paint is probably a bit.. tricky in a way. Well for me it is anyway. As it can tell a bit about the car and how it looks and everything.

What do you all think would be better paint option for a KE55 coupe out of these three choices.

Also to help, either a 4agze or an sr20det may be going into it..

I am also sorry if it annoys anyone about maybe copying paint.. I just like the colours too..

First up, Demuires KE35

post-4763-1204110496.jpg

Second, Montanas KE35

post-4763-1204110687.jpg

Lucky third, It isn't a Corolla.. Though it is the Camaro off Transformers.

post-4763-1204110835_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

it depends what your after really. do you want a nice clean paint job for your streeter / thrasher? or are you leaning towards having a car that will hold its own at car shows. if you just plan to have a streeter then i would go the white with black bonnet easy to look after and looks mean. the camro paint colour is my personall choice but i like my cars with amazing paint and plenty of power. its personal preferance really.

^^ Your new car will be white :yes: mmm trouble in Reds Chateu'..lol Well I suppose you did have a blue car once before..

Go green. But white will also be good jsut no black bonnet.

OR.....

Kinda do a rat rod look BUT it wont be a rat rod. Matt Black all over red pin stripes to complement the chrome strips and then some pin striping around the gauges etc that will make it look the part with white walls. And then some chrome metal hub caps.

Cameron