13Bt_Ke20's Ride

13BT_KE20

Members dont see this ad
Looking very nice, time to panel beat the floor a little so you can drop it on its ass :) jokes it looks awesome.

What is the power figure you are chasing with the different turbo?

for now i just want to get the car driving again, later done the track it may definitely be a possibility

just over 200rwkw is the goal (for now :P )

how much has all this cost u so far??

havent work it out exactly yet, plus theres still being money spent at the moment. Once the next round of mods is done probably around the $11-12G mark.

remembering that 90% of the car has been build by me, if i could weld and tune it would be 100% build by me.

cool idea on the shock mounts!, damn they are some serious offset wheels, can you get a hub cap on there with cut down wheelnuts?

haha i know, massive positive offset. Might look at putting the chrome wheel trims back on. Yeah looking at getting some more subtle wheel nuts too

Edited by 13BT_KE20

cheers for all the kind words guys, I'm really happy with how the car is turning out.

soon to come - trouble-free skids

oh yeah and more power :hmm:

for sure ben, there a few burnout comps ive got my eyes set on coming up soon

more power will come once ive sorted all the other things like the front brakes/suspension, redoing the exhaust and wiring in the stereo and additional guages

what's the next step for this skipping rotta??

first up is getting the rear guards/lips rolled

then, drive it to the workshop to get the gearbox crossmember modified so i can raise the exhaust, then the front suspension/brake get done straight after

how has your track come up? wider rear or wider front?

definitely wider at the rear, from the short drive ive taken it on it definitely helps keep the car a little straighter under boost/wheelspin

holy shit that rear looks wide, whats going to happen if you decide to put some different offset wheels probably need some flares.

love the numberplate too lol

the wheels are here to stay! sleeper FTW!!!

haha yeh custom plates

I'm guessing you didnt cut down the lux diff.

the diff has been shorten to suit a S1/2 RX7 so the overall width was 1415mm, which is almost 100mm wider than a stock KE20 diff hence the positive offset rims. The diff came up for sale at the right time/price and with the ratio and stud pattern i wanted and i already had the rims lying around. It ended up working out perfectly really. So it has been shortened but not really to suit a KE20. A long time down the track (who knows how far I'm going to go with this car, look where OKE020 started :cool: ) the rear end might get tubbed and the diff made ALOT shorter and run some dished rims, but then thats really moving away from the sleeper look at the car was originally built to