May 17, 201016 yr comment_438184 Sortof NSFW... If your boss is completely devoid of a soul or sense of humour, or a fundamentalist christian who prefers to touch boys. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyW5O1eShqU...player_embedded I heard landmark... nipples stuffs me what else was said Report
May 17, 201016 yr comment_438213 in f@$king tears :P :D That sir, was quite lame. Then again, I was never a Simpsons fan :) Report
May 17, 201016 yr comment_438215 Now I understand why I learnt CPR..... It's all about the nipples..... Report
May 20, 201016 yr comment_438828 Crap :D ....... Um, Guess I should really think about sleeping sometime this week..... :rolls: Edited May 20, 201016 yr by Toy-Yoda Report
May 21, 201016 yr comment_439171 A video i made of my trip to japan for drift matsuri http://vimeo.com/11925755 Report
May 24, 201016 yr comment_439639 the google toilet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZE7lOy8b3w...player_embedded Report
May 24, 201016 yr comment_439673 http://www.wimp.com/musicaltesla/ haha love the bass/melody lines for ghost buster. ;) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now