Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2010 Great Ocean Road Trip. Aka Gor4!

Featured Replies

I'm down for this, not sure what car I will be bringing but it won't be the KE11 sorry :D

  • Replies 317
  • Views 96.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

SOunds great!

 

don't worry, our resident 11 owner has pussied out (gotta give it to you a bit Stu :D ) so you wont be alone in having to leave it at home!

 

Just hope you can get some more SA members coming, theres a few on the list!

 

JP

Yep, Stu is weak as piss and I'll be making sure to call him on the way to give him a roasting :D

 

Monies will be transferred on Thursday Knoblet.

is stu atleast coming in the FJ20 datto? it may not be a rolla but it will still be awesome to cruise in

A bit of an update, car is going great but my partner has been made redundant, one car is gettting rego and its hers for job hunting cannot afford the trip, sorry all. I was looking forward to this alot but as a mortgage needs to be paid and shed loan somethings require more attention.

 

cheers matt and vess

Now who is raven going to have as a mechanic? :D

hopefully ill have a more reliable car this year.. maybe i can help out instead of trying to dodgy up my own POS :D

  • Author

Matt, Vess, I'm sorry to hear you won't be making the trip and about the job loss. Especially at this time of year. Will be sure to catch you some other time!

 

Things are getting close to ready over here, not much left to sort out. Can't wait.

 

JP

Hey JP count me in for the Saturday and Sunday of the weekend. I'll be coming in the new beast! Also send me a Pm with the amounts i need to deposit into your account.

 

Thanks

 

Matt.

sorry jarrod, haven't been on here in ages, just doing my deposit now, can't wait for this shit, hopefully i'll have the rolla finished for the trip, having it sold would be even better

I'll be fine for making the run as I wont have a dodgy KE25 this time. I'll have a 15,000km rebuilt and worked 5K taking the trip instead, pending ID check, otherwise it'll be the Magna again which is super reliable.

 

My pay bonus goes in next week on Thursday, so I'll transfer it over then as I had to buy some new bars for my dirt bike this week cos I bent 'em when I stacked it last weekend.

Edited by Raven

My pay bonus goes in next week on Thursday, so I'll transfer it over then as I had to buy some new bars for my dirt bike this week cos I bent 'em when I stacked it last weekend.

 

at least yu know your going hard. cos your not going hard till your coming off :P

Now who is raven going to have as a mechanic? :P

More importantly now that he`s going to give me a roasting, who is going to bring up a bucket load of spare carby parts?

 

The 1600 might be close to being done but its all abit close to chrissy hols and we`ll see if the car gods align the moons so that its finished and the engineer isnt busy so its all legit in time.

 

The rolla I'm about to pull apart, so I'm at the mercy of my head bloke, tuner ect.

May have to bring the rolla if its done cause if what me and webers think she maybe making more boost and power

next year ;) But it will ony be a day trip as I'm gonig to spend chrissy at Mt Buller trying to brake myself or my bike :yes: i couldn`t go last year as i had broken ribs from a chrissy brake up go-kart accident :y:

 

stu.

sorry about the delay on deposit too, haven't been keeping an eye on this thread.

 

Willl get some too you asap

More importantly now that he`s going to give me a roasting, who is going to bring up a bucket load of spare carby parts?

 

The 1600 might be close to being done but its all abit close to chrissy hols and we`ll see if the car gods align the moons so that its finished and the engineer isnt busy so its all legit in time.

 

The rolla I'm about to pull apart, so I'm at the mercy of my head bloke, tuner ect.

May have to bring the rolla if its done cause if what me and webers think she maybe making more boost and power

next year :P But it will ony be a day trip as I'm gonig to spend chrissy at Mt Buller trying to brake myself or my bike ;) i couldn`t go last year as i had broken ribs from a chrissy brake up go-kart accident :yes:

 

stu.

 

It wasnt the carby in the end Stu, it was a small bolt on the manifold that had worked its way loose creating a vacuum leak directly into the manifold, as I found out after I parked it in the shed for 2 weeks when I got back cos I was so frustrated with the thing and when cranking it over it shot out and rebounding off the bonnet and landed on the floor under the car.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.