--------{Ke38 Wagon}---------

Oh-KE

Members dont see this ad

Hey mate good to hear you are fixing it up.. you should make a project thread so we can watch :jamie: gotta love the wagons!

As for the white lines they were just stickers and were put on by a previous owner who owned a sign making business called signworks so maybe search him and ask for a quote if your in adelaide. Otherwise i would think any sticker/sign making company could do it but it could be pricey and the real venetians look better anyway..

Cheers

yay for another wagon remaining on the streets of adelaide :)

cruise?

yeah I would be keen. But not in this weather! Maybe when it starts getting a bit warmer we should get something happening..

Here's a some pics from the other day..

IMG_2455.jpg

IMG_2456.jpg

I am currently looking for some different wheels. Although I do like jellybeans I am a bit over them... Haven't decided what to go with yet though.

Also decided I am sick of the hard plastic on my steering wheel so I got some leather strips and did this. I used like 4m of leather wtf and it still didnt go all the way around. feels nice though. It makes the wheel a bit thicker which is good and when your hand get sweaty it grips even more.

IMG_2466.jpg

Can also see my awesome drink holder/ compartment thingy which I got 2 of for my doors which came out of a ke30 2 door from wreckers. They looked like factory options but could have been old school aftermarket.

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Recently went for a bit of an adventure down Yankalilla way. Arrived at night....

IMG_2522.jpg

Next day...

IMG_2529.jpg

Nice place :)

Just rollin getto on stockies at the moment because my jellybeans are off the car ready to sell. Should have some 14x7s by summer WOOOOT ! :yes:

Not much else happening with it other than that. Few things brewing away but no real progress. Trying to save up some cash for more goodies and more adventures too :cool:

Dammit I want some nice oldschool chrome roof racks!

Edited by Oh-KE

• 4 months later...

It's been a while since I have updated but now the time has come..

I picked up some rims from otomoto. They are August Feróce AF-1 14x7 offset zero. Build date is 12/80 so pretty similar age to the car. Required minor restoration job because they came with paint flaking and in need of some love... also without centre caps which was a bit annoying but oh well..

Heres how they came..

IMG_2620.jpg

So i stripped the paint..

IMG_2621.jpg

IMG_2622.jpg

Then painted them..

IMG_2660.jpg

And that took me about 3 months hahaa. During this time i also picked up a nice roof rack from u pull it and decided i no longer wanted dirty cream interior. So I got out the ol' vinyl spray and painted the side panels black put new grey carpet in the back and got some black seat covers. Looks much better I think.. Nice day today so i got some pics..

ke3814x7s.jpg

KE3814x7.jpg

KE3814X74X1143OFFSET0.jpg

IMG_2730.jpg

Interior

IMG_2722.jpg

GPS!

IMG_2723.jpg

CHEERS!

Edited by Oh-KE