September 18, 200917 yr comment_374993 Sorry people i forgot to recreate this thread after unpinning the other new members thread :D anyways here it is :dance: and no the older members don't have to repost but you can do so if you wish :cool: oh and don't mind me, I'm just chief dish washer ie no one important :lol: Edited September 18, 200917 yr by MYSTIK Report
September 26, 200917 yr comment_376851 Hey all. Getting my second Rolla tomorrow from Melbourne, an 84 KE70. 170,000km genuine and FULL SERVICE HISTORY!! pretty happy to see it has complete service history :jamie: downside is it isnt currently regoed, but it still runs fine and looks neat as so getting ID check and rego monday if all goes to plan :( my first Corolla was a POS AE82 sedan, 1986. always had timing problems and always tried to stall, except when i turned it off, it decided it had a built in turbo timer even though it was still the stock na POS thing lol. I eventually just gave up turning it off and stalled it every time i parked. Anyway, me, names Karl. really like my R31 Skylines. I'm actually buying the KE70 as a daily so I can rebuild my Skyline and make it a nice cruiser, then when thats done its the KE's turn for a rebuild/upgrade :) hope to see you all around on some future cruises :D Report
September 27, 200917 yr comment_377126 oops wrong username! Edited September 27, 200917 yr by PHAT PAT Report
September 27, 200917 yr comment_377129 Hi all, back on here after getting back into a rolla. being rid of my piece of crap ke70. some people know me and what i drive :-) Report
September 30, 200917 yr comment_377871 I'm Colby, some of you may know me from the cruise on the 18/09 as the N/A AE92 Levin that joined up at kuralta park K mart. I'm from up near Blackwood, in the Mitcham Hills. Oh and 200Boy is totally my bitch Report
October 6, 200917 yr comment_379567 I'm wagn from down south had a few toyotas over the years a corona and a ke55 been away from cars for a few years looking for a ke36\38 wagon any help would be appreciated Cheers Report
October 31, 200916 yr comment_387064 Hey all Tyler here. Out and beyond the Adelaide hills at Mannum :2thumbs: 1981 KE55 2 Door Coupe Report
December 5, 200916 yr comment_395736 I'm Jono 1978 KE35 coupe Cumberland Park http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=35534 Edited December 5, 200916 yr by jono1986 Report
December 5, 200916 yr comment_395750 I'm Bianca, but most of u know that. 1980 KE55 XX Coupe - in the early stages of a rebuild currently holey future plans Report
December 6, 200916 yr comment_395953 Welcome New members. Thankyou for Flying Air Rolla. CHEERS Ryan Edited December 6, 200916 yr by SLO-030 Report
January 5, 201016 yr comment_403077 I'm Ryan, Just going to be buying the Ra40 on here; http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=36231 Needs a bit of work. But, is going to be a very smooth ride :S Report
January 15, 201016 yr comment_405669 I'm Mat, from North Eastern. At the moment i own a ke11 rolla with a 12a J-port rota a GTT turbo corona and purchasing a mazda 323 rwd wagon to chuck another rotor in.. don't know who owns the roofless one.. but looks awsome Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now