October 6, 200917 yr comment_379547 And it is also at the treads of a car that the koreans use as a buggy behind their horse. Report
October 6, 200917 yr comment_379612 now thats an excel i would drive, you should paint the cooler black Report
October 6, 200917 yr Author comment_379619 yes standard is 130kw but lets look at the torque 292nm. horse power doesnt mean a thing without torque. imagine a 130kw 4age 20v 90nm and a commodore 130kw v6 292nm, guess what one will move a 1600 kg car for example. ever thought of putting in a yamaha 150hp v6 outboard motor in a car, they are small compact, But have no torque and would even move you corolla etc. with 9psi of boost i make 225kw at the wheels but 560nm of torque Currently i havent done a tune, I'm running 4psi boost, and only driven up and down my road a few times, but when this thing comes onto boost it lights up the back wheels and then i back off LOL. I'm taking it to the race track in the next few weeks for a tune and ill know more about how it goes then. I'm looking forward to it. Edited October 6, 200917 yr by NickZ Report
October 6, 200917 yr comment_379625 I'm taking it to the race track in the next few weeks for a tune and ill know more about how it goes then.I'm looking forward to it. Let me know when. I'll come do camera duties for you! :D Report
October 6, 200917 yr comment_379635 f@$k yeah nick, thats nuts can't wait for powercruise, will turn heads for sure, still keeping the same colour and decals? Report
October 6, 200917 yr comment_379644 horse power doesnt mean a thing without torque. Quoted For Truth. Report
October 7, 200916 yr comment_379775 with 9psi of boost i make 225kw at the wheels but 560nm of torque :D holy friggin bajesus, respect! Report
October 7, 200916 yr comment_379780 yes standard is 130kw but lets look at the torque 292nm. horse power doesnt mean a thing without torque. imagine a 130kw 4age 20v 90nm and a commodore 130kw v6 292nm, guess what one will move a 1600 kg car for example. ever thought of putting in a yamaha 150hp v6 outboard motor in a car, they are small compact, But have no torque and would even move you corolla etc. with 9psi of boost i make 225kw at the wheels but 560nm of torque Currently i havent done a tune, I'm running 4psi boost, and only driven up and down my road a few times, but when this thing comes onto boost it lights up the back wheels and then i back off LOL. I'm taking it to the race track in the next few weeks for a tune and ill know more about how it goes then. I'm looking forward to it. MOTHER OF GOD! i take everything back! respecccctttt :D Report
October 7, 200916 yr comment_379791 Friggin nuts! Seeing the "wtf?!" looks on peoples faces would be priceless. :D Report
October 7, 200916 yr comment_379799 +1 for Videos ASAP The 'boo-ing' would soon be replaced with the sound of jaws dropping.......I'd love to be there Report
October 7, 200916 yr comment_379801 lol I could just imagine some guy rocking up next to it "Oi pretty boy, is that your mumma's ride" than getting their arse handed to them :D Report
October 7, 200916 yr comment_379817 Thats before they see the cage. Maybe it could be hidden with a liberal applcation of frangipani stickers :D Report
October 7, 200916 yr comment_379929 O M F G!!1 That thing is... Nuts Awesome Beautiful (for the idea of a small, rwd car that has been converted from front) Truly, truly mental. Such a shame that you wont be registering it....I'd like to see the cops face when they pull you up the first time and find the cage... but all the same, much respect for doing a proper job on it... Thats before they see the cage. Maybe it could be hidden with a liberal applcation of frangipani stickers :D Lol...too true. Report
October 7, 200916 yr comment_379953 do you mind if I steal a few pictures to post on a torana forum? I know a few people who would love to see this. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now