December 22, 200916 yr comment_400270 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuTc4VIdm-o gets the blood flowing. love it Report
December 22, 200916 yr comment_400275 I can't play porn at work, I'll have to wait until I get home. :lol: Report
December 22, 200916 yr comment_400318 did I see a spectator cook a marshmallow on one of those backfires? Report
December 22, 200916 yr comment_400346 Meh... Hate music backgrounds!!! Give me raw un-edited sounds any day! I remember wandering up the start queue a few spots in the Datsun International Rally in South Africa and finding Michele Mouton sitting in her one a few cars ahead! It was not a good rally for her to be stuck back with the locals... Report
December 23, 200916 yr Author comment_400366 it was ment to do 2.5 sec 0-100k on dirt. crazy man Report
December 24, 200916 yr comment_400486 Got to love the sound of them :thumbsup: not bad from a 5 cyclinder Report
January 14, 201016 yr comment_405451 16 valve 2tg at 1.15 http://motormavens.com/tag/hannu-mikkola/ Report
January 15, 201016 yr comment_405544 Love the music almost as much as the car :/ You guys have seen 'Climb Dance'? Now that is rally type porn! Report
January 15, 201016 yr comment_405557 E30 BMW going hard. Mmmmm I could listen to that induction all day. Heres an E30 in its natural environment: I'd kill to drive that car! Report
January 15, 201016 yr comment_405571 Love the music almost as much as the car :/ You guys have seen 'Climb Dance'? Now that is rally type porn! i found some white stuff in my pants after seeing this? should i see a doctor? :hmm: this thing doses it head off :wink: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now