Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arthurs Seat Cruise

Featured Replies

  • Author
I'll be in for the pre run if your still ging ahead with it?

 

Yep, most likely this Sunday but I have to consult the boys from Funkytown :)

 

 

Be great to have you along Cam, your on the list.

  • Replies 85
  • Views 75.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i've been ruled out (of driving) for at least another month....will still be riding the whale down somehow.

Matt, I don't have an engine as yet. So I will be a definate no show for the main run.

Matt and I just pre run most of the route.

Looks to be good. Now I just need to service the rolla and fix the Mani gasket hopefully that will stop

the miss.

 

Can't wait!!!!!

 

Stu.

  • Author

As Stu said we just did a little pre-run. Route seems to be good except there are a couple of potholes for us to look out for.

 

Also Johno, I got to Stu's and he asked where you were. SHITE! I completely forgot mate, so sorry :lolcry:

As Stu said we just did a little pre-run. Route seems to be good except there are a couple of potholes for us to look out for.

 

Also Johno, I got to Stu's and he asked where you were. SHITE! I completely forgot mate, so sorry :(

I tried to text you but i didnt have your number, I thought i did have it but then I was going to wait at cranbourne for you but thought you guys might but be hitting aurthurs seat first.. oh well next week should be good.. Jamie:

Hi guys,I'm pretty keen to join the cruise and meet some of you peeps!

I will only be attending if i get a chance to clean the car first,it is in a bit of a state at the moment! :(

will be there with my bro if we get up in time!

See you there

Ryan

  • Author

It'd be great to have you along Ryan. Don't worry about having a dirty ride i'm sure we will all just prefer to meet and greet and talk about car stuff :(

 

Hopefully see you on the cruise

 

Matt.

Might pop down in the 17 for a bit of a sniff, might be tempted to

run the full route... see you there... :(

If everything goes well at my Vicroads appointment on Friday I'll definitely be there.... I'm hoping for the best lol.

Might pop down in the 17 for a bit of a sniff, might be tempted to

run the full route... see you there... :(

 

Sweet as, keen to see your beast mate !

  • Author
Might pop down in the 17 for a bit of a sniff, might be tempted to

run the full route... see you there... :(

 

Awesome, i've put you on the list.

 

If everything goes well at my Vicroads appointment on Friday I'll definitely be there.... I'm hoping for the best lol.

 

Good luck at Vicroads Brent hopefully all will be good :ninja:

ive got sunday free so ill be there in the van :dance:

 

^ still want that radiator/fans bamboo??

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.