Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teds Project Ke70 ~ The Blue Car

Featured Replies

  • Author

Like a blast from the past ^_^

 

Little blue beast lives on as my daily, end of this week she will have clicked over 10,000 kms !

 

Sir Med-Man saved my ass a few months ago discovering a hellish intermittent fault - wet weather, car would not start. Elec Fuel pump would not kick in.

 

Any guesses ?

 

lol.

 

Wet weather I would have the front demister on with the blower fan on low. Turns out the variable fan speed resistor Red/White wire was mistaken for a solid earth.

 

Sooo... everytime the fan was on 1, the car would not start. Car broke down in my driveway 5 odd times over the years.. once running, was ok, just not enough to start the wincam as my brother calls it.

 

Apart from that *TOUCH WOOD* it's been a turn key reliable daily that sings to 8-thousand quite happily.

 

I won't be selling her any time soon. Been collecting too many new bits.

 

Maybe part of her will be up for sale though..

 

he he he

 

:devil:

 

#itneverends

13055708_10153581344170866_3440245543745339663_o.jpg

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 2.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • HEY it's about time I sanded it back to metal and started this process all over again 😂  

  • Ill check back on this thread in another 10 years.

  • hahah thanks for the comments :)   Still the daily driver, clicked up 15,000 kms now days.   ^_^

Posted Images

  • 6 months later...

So I found this thread just a few days ago and read the whole thing and was blown away by the commitment and incredible build that has been done. And then, I happened to be in a part of town I've never really been to and look what I find. How incredible that I get to see this masterpiece after a just a few days of reading about it.

Also sorry for the crappy iphone photos.

post-24644-0-71613600-1478603901_thumb.jpg

post-24644-0-59100200-1478603927_thumb.jpg

Fantastic! I wondered if this thing was still being driven. So good to see it on the road!

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

hahah thanks for the comments :)

 

Still the daily driver, clicked up 15,000 kms now days.

 

^_^

Blue.jpg

Fantastic!!

 

I'm now using 67Rolla as my daily. It's a great feeling to finally get some use out of her!

The stone chips bugged me at first but I've accepted they will happen... badge of honor for being driven!

  • 2 weeks later...

hahah thanks for the comments :)

 

Still the daily driver, clicked up 15,000 kms now days.

 

^_^

 

Cruzin' with Xany

  • 3 months later...

Do you have any good dash shots of this thing Ted? Lol.

 

It is great to see you're getting good use out the beast.

Edited by kickn5k

  • 1 year later...
On 10/1/2005 at 3:53 PM, Medicine_Man said:

what grade of sandpaper did you use to strip it to bare metal?

ready_for_undercoat.jpg

 

  • 1 year later...
  • Author

HEY it's about time I sanded it back to metal and started this process all over again

😂

 

  • 1 month later...
On 4/11/2008 at 7:49 PM, Teddy said:

Can anyone say genuine ? :lolcry:

 

Now that i have a camera, time for lots of photos :P

 

Update this evening sometime.

 

:)

g.JPG

Hi! I'm looking for this heater. Where you buyit? Thanks a lot!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.